Any news from Modesto?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you THERE, dude?? Or are you just armchair quarterbacking????

SCV has a GREAT show, and, in my opinion, a show FAR SUPERIOR to that of BD.

But, BD is much cleaner right now. I feel SCV will catch up and surpass them in time. They have a SPECTACULAR show this year.

i've heard scv's show, and i've heard bd's show

night and day difference.. bd's music is a lot better than scv's in my opinion i like bd's show better than i like scv's.

CAN YOU NOT HANDLE THAT?!?!!?!?!?!

You must have missed that part in the DCP terms of service...people here generally don't handle opinions well.

Edited by TripleTreyThreat

i've heard scv's show, and i've heard bd's show

night and day difference.. bd's music is a lot better than scv's in my opinion i like bd's show better than i like scv's.

Whoa there, tiger.

This may sound funny coming from me, but you're going to struggle to make friends if you keep posting like this.

Yes, we realize you like BD. By the way you present yourself, though, I don't think anyone really cares.

Whoa there, tiger.

This may sound funny coming from me, but you're going to struggle to make friends if you keep posting like this.

Yes, we realize you like BD. By the way you present yourself, though, I don't think anyone really cares.

don't call me tiger, and i'm not trying to make internet friends... loser,

maybe its because i like BD's show this year is why nobody on here cares what i think cause they're too obsessed with Vanguard or what the CAVIES are doing or what George Hopkins thinks

I don't care, IM JUST MAKING MY OPINIONS KNOWN!!! GET OFF MY BACK!!

Personally, I watched both shows Saturday night (Blue Devils and Vanguard) and I liked both of them.

Blue Devils do actually have some cool drill moments in their show, their hornline and drumline and colorguard are tight and they all rock! I see BD in the top 3 this season, no problem. When you start out the season that clean, with tons of visuals already put into your show, you're not going to place far from the top.

The Santa Clara Vanguard has a show with the words "General Effect" written all over it! Wow! Amazing drill and "special effects" music just make for a very entertaining package. But, they started out the season very, very dirty and I feel that's going to hurt them. They definitely can't use their complicated drill as an excuse, because other corps have difficult drill as well and they aren't as dirty. So SCV will probably be trying to play catch-up all season. If they actually can catch-up, they might make top 5.

welcome to drum corps planet.

where all BD haters come together.

enjoy your stay.

Given my experience, I'd say that there are FAR more Cavies and Crown haters here than BD haters...