Any news from Modesto?

how long?? it's only been 2 years... and you can definitely perform an 11 MINUTE show off of 2 HOURS of rest..

i'm not buyin' it...

You don't know their circumstances, and everyone has an off show every now and then. Amazing that you forgot that in 2 years.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of my favorites. Check the sig.

Edited by Maedhros

mine too.

I LOVE Orawa....I discovered that piece and considered using it in the fall of 2002 for WG in 2003 but then foudn something else and decided Orawa could wait a year....little did I know.....

And yes, maybe I'm going out on a limb, but I thik SCV is a crowd favorite EVERY year, no matter what they do....I think they are a crowd favorite simply BECAUSE they are the Vanguard!

Stu, what recording do you have? I found a file on the 'net that I really liked, but the recording I actually purchased was just terrible. I want to put some money down, but I want to make sure I buy something that's worth my money.

Were you THERE, dude?? Or are you just armchair quarterbacking????

SCV has a GREAT show, and, in my opinion, a show FAR SUPERIOR to that of BD.

But, BD is much cleaner right now. I feel SCV will catch up and surpass them in time. They have a SPECTACULAR show this year.

I respectively disagree. Love SCV this year but sorry, their show is not at the level of the Devs. It's not just about "Cleaning" as this phrase just gets used too much. I remember being said last year about SCV. All they need to do is do some "cleaning" and they'll be in the hunt. I've seen both shows. BD is just plain better clean or not.

I think what everyone is saying here is this:

SCV's show > BD's Show.

SCV's performance < BD's performance.

~>conner