Looking for early 1970s Blue Devil Pics

Working on a picture project of uniforms I have worn over the decades and hit a snag. Snag is I don't have good shots of the second uni I wore from 76-78. Bad news is the shots I have are either from far away or in B/W. Good news is those were bought used from the Blue Devils in 1976 when BD went to the "Frilly Waiter Look" :P . If anyone has a good close shot of the ?-1975 uni please post here or email me. Uniforms had blue pull over blouses with silver sash (front only) and silver cumberbund. Pants were black and we took off the stripe(s?) on the side to add our one white stripe.

Thanks in advance as this is the only one I'm missing out of the five I've worn.

Working on a picture project of uniforms I have worn over the decades and hit a snag. Snag is I don't have good shots of the second uni I wore from 76-78. Bad news is the shots I have are either from far away or in B/W. Good news is those were bought used from the Blue Devils in 1976 when BD went to the "Frilly Waiter Look" :P . If anyone has a good close shot of the ?-1975 uni please post here or email me. Uniforms had blue pull over blouses with silver sash (front only) and silver cumberbund. Pants were black and we took off the stripe(s?) on the side to add our one white stripe.

Thanks in advance as this is the only one I'm missing out of the five I've worn.

IF YOR LOOKING FOR SOME PICTURES OF DRUM CORPS, EVERY CORPS FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS, GREAT PICTURES, GO TO THE BEST DRUM CORPS PHOTOGRAPHER EVER. HIS NAME IS MOE KNOX. (GOOGLE) HIS NAME YOU WILL FIND HIM. Edited by bobk9258

Thanks for the responses and I'll respond to both here.

Ironic part is the close-up B/W (black and white) pics I have were taken by Moe Knox at DCA Prelims and Finals in 1977 or 1978. Moes stamp with picture number is on the back so I know which pics are his.

When I have a few spare hours I'll go plowing thru the old corps pics thread. One of the best history thread started here but the size is overwhelming. Problem is DCPs search engine tells you wich thread has what you are looking for but not which post # within the thread.

When I have a few spare hours I'll go plowing thru the old corps pics thread. One of the best history thread started here but the size is overwhelming. Problem is DCPs search engine tells you wich thread has what you are looking for but not which post # within the thread.

Actually, that's not correct.

First, when you search, go to the bottom right of the form and change it to "Return Results as Posts"

When you search and it gives you results, if you click on the thread name link (at the bottom), it will take you to the thread.. but there's also a post number link to the right of the thread name link and if you click on that, it will take you to that exact post.

It looks a little like this at the bottom:

Forum: Historical Junior Corps Discussions · Post Preview: #1420719 · Replies: 84 · Views: 2390

That post preview # is a link. That'll take you there.

Stef

Edited by ScribeToo

Thanks for the responses and I'll respond to both here.

Ironic part is the close-up B/W (black and white) pics I have were taken by Moe Knox at DCA Prelims and Finals in 1977 or 1978. Moes stamp with picture number is on the back so I know which pics are his.

When you search, make sure you choose......."Show results as posts".