Rose Bowl Seating

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember to introduce yourself to the person sitting in front of you, since your knees will be in his/her back all night.

Does anyone else here think the Rose Bowl doesn't look like a good place for DCI Finals?

I was at the Tour of Champions and it was seats that fold down.

And yes my knees were up against the seat in front of me. :(

Be sure to go to the bathroom before the show starts and at intermission!

from the Rose Bowl website = The Rose Bowl has approximately 77 rows of seats.

I'm not crazy about the Rose Bowl but I'll be there anyway in 2007. b**bs

Does anyone else here think the Rose Bowl doesn't look like a good place for DCI Finals?

OK "Chuck" let's not take this where it wasn't intended to go. We have already beat that horse into the ground, and it isn't going to freaking change. All I wanted to know was how the seats were arranged and I don't need your "opinion", or any ones elses, as to the suitability of the Rose Bowl to house DCI. Moderator, please close this thread NOW before they post again!

RM - thanks for nothing

ampssuck

M12

A few weeks back I heard on the radio that LA is trying to wooo the NFL back to southern California. Part of this is the renovation of the Rose bowl. How does all that work into the scheme of DCI? I mean if LA remodels/retrofits/ whatever the Rose bowl and it is in shambles, how is DCI going to use it?

Edited by jjeffeory

A few weeks back I heard on the radio that LA is trying to wooo the NFL back to southern California. Part of this is the renovation of the Rose bowl. How does all that work into the scheme of DCI? I mean if LA remodels/retrofits/ whatever the Rose bowl and it is in shambles, how is DCI going to use it?

i highly doubt anything the NFL conceives of doing will be started by next august. not only that, but im sure DCI has 1 or 2 contracts for use of the stadium.

i highly doubt anything the NFL conceives of doing will be started by next august. not only that, but im sure DCI has 1 or 2 contracts for use of the stadium.

are you sure..cuz im pretty sure that what arnold wants ...arnold gets...he was mr. universe you know right. ahhaha jk