Evansville scores

Interesting, I have to say that I'm most surprised by the score that Spirit received. This must be the best they've done in quite a few years. However, you must also consider the fact that many other corps haven't competed in a couple of days. It'll be interesting to see what happens to BD's score when they compete tomorrow. Also, PR/Cavies both haven't competed in some time now.

Great job to the Bluecoats. That must be the closest they've been to the Cadets in a while.

Click on the link in my signature to see updated scores/placements along with the last date that all the Top 12 competed.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, according to the recap, Bluecoats beat The Cadets in drums by 0.2 points. Their music score is also higher. I also don't see them losing any other caption by more than 0.2 or 0.3 points. I want to see if they can overtake the Cadets as the season progresses.

Cadets took:

GE VISUAL

VIS PERFORMANCE

VIS ENSEMBLE

BRASS

ENSEMBLE

Bluecoats took:

GE MUSIC

COLORGUARD

PERCUSSION

WOW...each caption was tight

But it looks like there was no visual performance judge, so they just copied the visual ensemble scores.

Could be. Cadets won the caption that was double by .20. I'm not sure how those captions are averaged out, though, so I don't know how much of the spread that accounted for. Either way, a difference of .25 regardless of the doubled caption is still just a fart in the wind. It'd be thrilling to see if Blue can keep climbing.

he said that crowd booed when the cadets were announced the 1st place team.

1. Bad form. Boo'ing isn't called for at a drum corps show. <**>

2. They're CORPS, not teams. You sound like that old lady when DCI braodcast with PBS :worthy:

Cheers, :laugh:

Sean

w/Stp: