• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feed her to their cymbal line.

Good call.

:(

That sucks.

:lol: If I ever meet her in person...!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

unfortunately, it happens to more groups than you think. I know of at least 2 other instances where people stole thousands of dollars from a bingo program.................in one instance, said person was finally caught and SUPPOSEDLY paid back everything without involving the police. Unfortunately, they were a member of the corps they stole from and most people are unaware of that one of "their own" was robbing them blind. IN the other instance, the thief is dating the person in charge..........person in charge has been told countless times by many people about significant other's "habits" but perosn in charge refuses to believe it and so it's still happening. It's really just sad.

Edited by Evil Reneguard Diva

Yeah, as Jeff said, there isn't really any reason for DCI to get involved. This is SCV's own financial issue, and doesn't affect the activity as a whole in any way.

I was thinking about the financial situation that Troopers were in that got DCI involved with them- but I guess this is a different matter.