Jester - Settling Rumors with fact

Hey baritone1.1 and jesterleadsop, (and the rest of Jester)

Just know that there are many more people that support you guys than are trying to put you down. I am truely impressed with your dedication and the way you all handle yourselves in the presense of adversity. That alone warrants respect, however it will make you all better people in the long run too.

I look forward to seeing Jester again next Friday in Riverside, the only bad thing is that will be the last time for the season. So all I can say is

GO JESTER!!

Edited by MiniSopGuy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jester corps members do realize that there are more of our fans than our enemies, to say...and we thank you yet again. we have all of our fans in mind as we prepare ourselves to step onto the field, knowing that you care and support us. in which, keeping you guys in mind motivates us to do our best at each and every show. god bless you guys who support us, because your support truly is uplifting to say in the least.

*sorry this is kind of cheesy...but nonetheless it is true. :)

thanks you guys...i'd like to let you know jester supports you and your corps as well...

jester corps members do realize that there are more of our fans than our enemies, to say...and we thank you yet again. we have all of our fans in mind as we prepare ourselves to step onto the field, knowing that you care and support us. in which, keeping you guys in mind motivates us to do our best at each and every show. god bless you guys who support us, because your support truly is uplifting to say in the least.

*sorry this is kind of cheesy...but nonetheless it is true. :)

thanks you guys...i'd like to let you know jester supports you and your corps as well...

yeah your right we have done so much this year and are still doing so much im sry to everyone that i wont be there for awhile and if you guys are reading this tell Brittny that i love her lol and you guys have been great thanks

Hang in there gang. Don't let the nay sayers get you down. Only cowards give up.

ROCK ON JESTER!!!!!!!

:beer: Sayre has been there, he gets it :)

My last place year brought a corps back from the inactive ranks. :)

And it also gave Sayre a corps to march in 98-02. THAT'S what made it all worth while. B)

Word to that.

And for you guys in Jester, remember that you are the ones leading the foundation and setting the corner stone on which your corps legend will be built. Without you there would be no Jester. And if you keep doing what you're doing, your corps will grow and develop. And when it does, you will have been the ones that made it happen. Anyone can just go and join a winner. But it takes guts to join a smaller corps and start from humble beginnings and grow with them to the next level.

You think I like being last or next to last every year? #### nah! But, like I said before... it's not the destination, it's the ride. I have always tried to help out the smaller corps as much as I can. I joined the Chieftains in the early 90's because my whole family wanted to march together and we could do that and help out the little corps in red at the same time. Likewise, I joined the Westshoremen in the late 90's after the corps went inactive and I played with the mini-corps and then the Class A corps until the corps went inactive again. I even helped teach. After that corps went under, we went to the Skyliners because they were hurting for members. And now we're with the Sunrisers and the corps is having it's best year since it came back from inactive status a few years ago. And honestly I believe that this is what drum corps and being in a family is all about.

Oh yeah... almost forgot:

GO JESTER!

I will admit that I don't know much about Div. III corps except for Revolution. I do have a question regarding recruiting. I am aware that VK is going to field a corps next year. I have also heard that several corps in Southern California are having difficulty with numbers this year. Is having another corps in Southern California going to make even more difficult to recruit members? I talked to a staff member from a Div. I corps in Northern California and was told that it wouldn't hurt them.

I am so glad to see Blue Stars back in Div. I. They have a great show this year.

• 2 weeks later...

jesters 2006 season came to an end on july 29th

the last competition was the southwest corps connection 2 at gcc in glandale

the show wasnt as good as i had liked it to be

in fact

the show was really bad

we just didnt execute it as well as we had before

we ended the year on the same note we started on

but i just wanted everyone to know

as my first year in drum corps

being a rookie and not knowing anything

im glad that i marched with jester this year