Best music hits

I haven't heard all the shows yet this year but from what I've heard thus far my favorite hit is when the bluecoats come in with Roots of Coincidence at 2 minutes 10 seconds. It's quite exciting.

What else?

Along with the hit you talk of, I think the huge 1998esque hits towards the end of the Cavaliers' show are awesome. I guess they're not so much of musical hits as they're just huge hits of sound.

Alex

the opening of Regiment's show is no slouch either.

Blue Devils: Opening hit of the 'Love Theme'

Boston Crusaders: Blue Cathedral segment

(8:58-9:15 on the Columbia, SC APD)

Cavaliers: The end of the opener

(2:40-3:02 on the Columbia, MO APD)

Santa Clara Vanguard: The entire intro and the final climax in the closer to the very end of the show

I haven't heard all the shows yet this year but from what I've heard thus far my favorite hit is when the bluecoats come in with Roots of Coincidence at 2 minutes 10 seconds. It's quite exciting.

What else?

I am pretty sure that this hit at 2:10 is not from Roots of Coincidence. The only music from this is the very beginning pit part and brass chords. I wish they would have been able to play more music from this Metheny classic. If you have not heard the original, it is simply awesome. :lol:

Back on topic: My favorite hit is 53 seconds into Phantom's APD. Gotta love that dissonance. I also love the Bluecoats trumpet chord at 6:30 in their APD.

Edited by Tez