• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind two judges were no shows at this most recent show...so, its really hard to gauge these scores for SCV, BK and Seattle.

Also, every corps seems to hit a point in the season where their score levels out a bit while they are adding/changing drill and music. I'm sure that is what they are doing and the score will hopefully rebound when they get it clean.

First off, Blue Knights are a very good corps. Secondly, SCV's performance scores have been better than their ensemble scores, and two performance judges were missing last night so the ensemble scores were doubled. BK's ensemble scores have been strong so they benefitted from te situation last night. As long as SCV keeps working on their show they'll be great. It is just a strong year for corps all around so it may take them longer to establish themselves.

Just an opinion.

Looks like SCV is going to be duking it out with A LOT of different groups the rest of the season. I guess it's gonna be one of those years when everybody puts "SCV Appreciation Society" in their profiles again. :P

Edited by SFsmack

Funny!

But seriously, I love SCV and I hope they can be at least in the top 6. :(

I love all corps... and I like it when there is real competition. Right now there is no clear winner and a major battle for finals. I love it!

First off, Blue Knights are a very good corps. Secondly, SCV's performance scores have been better than their ensemble scores, and two performance judges were missing last night so the ensemble scores were doubled. BK's ensemble scores have been strong so they benefitted from te situation last night. As long as SCV keeps working on their show they'll be great. It is just a strong year for corps all around so it may take them longer to establish themselves.

Just an opinion.

I also believe this is why they seemed to bestalling at least last night. The no show of the two judges kind of screws things up a bit.

I've seen them twice in Southern California, and loved their show (but then again, I always do). I certainly hope that they'll make the Masters of the Summer Music Games show on July 28th. Based on the current rankings they're living on the edge.....

I guess it's gonna be one of those years when everybody puts "SCV Appreciation Society" in their profiles again. :P

I'm hoping so! Looks like the trend is for every three years, so I'm about due for another one.