Bellflower, CA

never can trust those Cali scores.

Can't wait til SA, then we'll see the ranks unfold.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Dream sounded much better this time around. Renegades were a lot cleaner as well. Low scores in my estimation, but just glad the judges weren't out for blood after the conditions they had to deal with. Did Dream get distracted by the sound coming from the baseball game? Renegades you hear anything? It was over by the time we came on field, but what the heck was that? The field was a bit tore up as well. This trip was not the greatest this year, but we survived. I'll take the Sacramento valley heat over the muggy conditons down in La La land. Downright hard to breathe, or was that the smog? I better watch what I say here though. I may be transferred there sooner than later.

The Academy is downright brutal to the rest of the Div. II Hope they stay strong and make the jump up soon. But for now, it's just fun to watch them perform.

The Academy continues to amaze. Probably the most enjoyable show I've seen this season.

They still seem to be doing a great job. In fact, all of the Division II corps did pretty well today.

Standings in my signature are updated (although there may be a lot of errors right now, they should all be fixed during the day tomorrow. ).

Did Dream get distracted by the sound coming from the baseball game?

I didn't hear a thing...I was more worried about those 2 ditches between the 45 and 50 yard lines...fortunately, my drill didn't go there.

I'll take the Sacramento valley heat over the muggy conditons down in La La land. Downright hard to breathe, or was that the smog? I better watch what I say here though. I may be transferred there sooner than later.

I'll see you smog and raise you a couple hundred degrees of heat...I still have nightmares after the Sac show last year!!

Dream DEFINITELY played batter. One of our guard guys got hurt tho...I think he twisted his ankle (it was the solo sabre guy in the beginning of Malaguena Salerosa)...i wonder if the ditches got him... I didn;t tick nearly as much as i did at Newbury Park (horrid performance for me... I was making mistakes i normally don't make)...although i DID go back into the wrong spot ater my solo...oopsie! so that sop making a mad dash to his spot for the "She's Not There" park & bark was me!

Yeah Dream sounded much better this time around. Renegades were a lot cleaner as well. Low scores in my estimation, but just glad the judges weren't out for blood after the conditions they had to deal with. Did Dream get distracted by the sound coming from the baseball game? Renegades you hear anything? It was over by the time we came on field, but what the heck was that? The field was a bit tore up as well. This trip was not the greatest this year, but we survived. I'll take the Sacramento valley heat over the muggy conditons down in La La land. Downright hard to breathe, or was that the smog? I better watch what I say here though. I may be transferred there sooner than later.

The Academy is downright brutal to the rest of the Div. II Hope they stay strong and make the jump up soon. But for now, it's just fun to watch them perform.

Baseball Game? Yeah, we noticed.

A foul ball smacked one of our soprano players right in the mouth and made him bleed, the ballplayer came out to get his ball back and was really rude about it, this baseball/corps show crap better not happen again.

Other than THAT, great show and great job done by everyone! Next Week: The Showdown!!!!

SoCal Dream was (I believe) a 59 and change...someone came up and havded us a recap of teh Srs at the souvie table while I was getting a massage.

Not a bad performance...certainly better than Newry Park....better crowd, too!

The senior scores surprised me. I thought it should have went Renegades, by a lot larger margin, then Dream, then River City Regiment.

Thanks for the scores Bari Euph!

drumspiritTerrance