We're Back.

I'm with bond624 on this one. Where exactly did you go?

Lee, if you say that you "are back" that means:

(1) you were somewhere

(2) you left that place

(3) you are now back in that place you left.

Inquiring minds want to know, Lee.

Where did you think you were? Where did you go? And, where do you think you have gone back to?

Take my shovel, please.

Jeff

I'm going to go out on a limb (I know you're asking Lee...and I wouldn't dream of speaking for him....heh) and say that wacky, chaotic events took the Renegades to places they've never been before (such as, looking at not going to DCA as a very real possibility with only one snare marching). So, the Renegades were taken to places like that.... they've worked hard and overcome those obsticals. With a complete drum line and a complete show, I guess he means they're back to what they're used to producing. A complete, quality show that the audience enjoys.

Either that or he meant they're back from LA.

:P

I'm going to go out on a limb (I know you're asking Lee...and I wouldn't dream of speaking for him....heh) and say that wacky, chaotic events took the Renegades to places they've never been before (such as, looking at not going to DCA as a very real possibility with only one snare marching). So, the Renegades were taken to places like that.... they've worked hard and overcome those obsticals. With a complete drum line and a complete show, I guess he means they're back to what they're used to producing. A complete, quality show that the audience enjoys.

Either that or he meant they're back from LA.

:P

Doesn't California have like 15 junior corps and 100+ competing WGI drumlines? If an alumni corps can't find a snareline, they have the wrong staff with the worst connections.

Doesn't California have like 15 junior corps and 100+ competing WGI drumlines? If an alumni corps can't find a snareline, they have the wrong staff with the worst connections.

BTW: California doesn't have 15 junior corps nor is Renegades an "alumni" corps. But then again.... you knew that.

I don't know what saddens me more...that you're wasting bandwidth on DCP.... or that I know who you are.

hint...they compete.

We're back... on track.

One thing is sure about drum corps... when you get 100+ people focused on a single goal, amazing things can happen. Big kudos to my fellow Renegades for taking things to the next level.

See you on the 50,

- Greg

I'm with bond624 on this one. Where exactly did you go?

Lee, if you say that you "are back" that means:

(1) you were somewhere

(2) you left that place

(3) you are now back in that place you left.

Inquiring minds want to know, Lee.

Where did you think you were? Where did you go? And, where do you think you have gone back to?

Take my shovel, please.

Jeff

A few weeks ago, I watched the Renegades run drill with one snare drummer, one tenor and two bass drummers. I went home and sent an email to the board and Gil Silva of DCA to inform them that we might have to pull out of DCA Championships this year. It was a profoundly sad and scary moment in the history of our corps. Those of you who have been there with your own corps know exactly what I'm talking about. Sometimes corps pull through these moments, sometimes they do not.

Saturday afternoon, I watched our new suddenly-full of DCI alumni drum line play their best July warm-up in the history of the Renegades, followed by the best show our drum line has ever played outside of a Labor Day Weekend. We had our first opportunity to perform a show on a day when no one had to learn any drill, and in 11 incredible minutes, we saw what the rest of the season holds in store for the Renegades.

We're back ... and what transpired over the last few weeks has been nothing less than miraclulous.

So, you can keep your shovel and your b.s. nonsense, Jeff. Ditto for everyone who likes to take shots at other DCA corps via mousy anonymous screen names.

But thank you for the motivation.

Who, like Murray? Or Scott? You're refering to, like, the top 2 guys in the West, if not worldwide. Ever heard of SCV? Or The Blue Devils? Nevermind. I stomp them.

The Kingsmen Alumni Corps (at least me personally) wish the Renegades and all the California corps continued success and will be rooting for you at DCA. I am so glad the Renegades pulled it out. I really appreciate all you guys doing this for so many years. Our project has a beginning and then DCI in 2007. After that we will most likely continue but won't be competing. Thanks for LMS and the kudos after the show.