Official DCPers in Madison Thread

Oh yeah!!

For the record, uncle z turns a year older during finals week this year.. we're throwing a Luau in his honor and everyone's invited!!

You may want to bring something to drink.. :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there on and off.. definitely Friday and Saturday, though. Uncle z will be there too -- hopefully both days.

We should set up a network and a meeting place sometime on Friday before Semis and maybe again Saturday before finals.

Anyone interested, PM me and we can exchange cell #s or contact info..

Lynn, can you (or anyone in Madison) think of a nice place (casual, relaxed, won't get too uptight about a bunch of loony bin residents hanging around for an hour or two) near the stadium or shuttle pickup at the mall where we can all get together?

Stef

There is the Stadium Bar which is right acoss the street from Camp Randall. I have never been there, but I think it's nice. Paisan's is my favorite italian resturant. That might be a short walk.

There are soooo many places in this town. I think I read somewhere that we have more restaurants per capita of any city in the US!

Ok - now I'm hungry!

b**bs

I'll be there performing with ECJ and I should be at finals as well. I'm the bari in the trio during our ballad... you should be able to watch me from there.

At Div. 1 Finals I'll probably be walking around the lot early on before I go inside and try and find some good seats. My guess as to what I'll be wearing is a white t-shirt, an Astros hat, baby blue shorts, sandals, and (hopefully) a medal that's either gold, silver, or bronze. That and my '05 ring, but I doubt you'll be able to spot me just because of that.

One other thing to keep in mind.

All restaurants and bars are smoke free.

(Which I love!)

There is the Stadium Bar which is right acoss the street from Camp Randall. I have never been there, but I think it's nice. Paisan's is my favorite italian resturant. That might be a short walk.

There are soooo many places in this town. I think I read somewhere that we have more restaurants per capita of any city in the US!

Ok - now I'm hungry!

b**bs

The Stadium Bar is the official fans site for Madison Scouts. It is the best location for quick entrance and egress to Camp Randall. The outside area has lots of room for the DCPers to gather and finally put faces to names.

I'll be at Uncle Z's on Tuesday, golfing in the MDBCA $1,000,000 Shoot-Out golf outing at Hawks Landing Golf Club on Wednesday, the Madison Scouts/Madison Scouts' Alumni Reunion Project/Jubal/Capital Sound exhibition Wednesday night, and then Camp Randall/Stadium Bar the remainder of the time.

How do we identify one another????????

I think we should all wear tin foil hats!

The Stadium Bar is the official fans site for Madison Scouts. It is the best location for quick entrance and egress to Camp Randall. The outside area has lots of room for the DCPers to gather and finally put faces to names.

I'll be at Uncle Z's on Tuesday, golfing in the MDBCA $1,000,000 Shoot-Out golf outing at Hawks Landing Golf Club on Wednesday, the Madison Scouts/Madison Scouts' Alumni Reunion Project/Jubal/Capital Sound exhibition Wednesday night, and then Camp Randall/Stadium Bar the remainder of the time.

First of all, it makes me tired just hearing all the things you are going to do.

I have to work all week (done at noon on Friday), but hopefully I can do some stuff at night.

Maybe we should wear name tags with our screen names on them!

I'd wave at you, but I'll be playing timpani in the opener, keyboards in the ballad, aux perc for the drum solo and marimba on Maleguena. I think i'll be too busy to wave!

On Friday night when the Madison Alumni kick off "The Way We Were" I'll be 3 inside the 30 and 6 behind the front hash (on side 2). Oh, that would be the tip of the right "arm" of the Fleur de Lis. I'll be holding a mellophone if that helps. Wave at me, OK?