Most unusual experience this last week

I was at a show this last week, and there were 2 men behind me. Before the show, they each had predicted scores for the show, and they each traded sheets of their predicted scores so that they couldn't change the scores they predicted during the night. I have to say this had me intrigued, to say the least.

Before each placement was announced that night, they would announce the corps the other person had predicted in that placement and the predicted score. They both had predicted the same order of placement, the only variable between their answers being the actual score.

Not only were both men accurate in their placement of the corps, no score that either had predicted was more than .4 off of the actual score of any corps. And of the scores, one of the men actually hit 2 scores exactly on the head, and the other got 1 corps exactly on the head.

I have to say I was kind of shocked, since they had these predicted scores BEFORE the corps actually stepped out on the field of competition that evening. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen their sheets before the show. Their bet was for a dinner somewhere, but I think they decided it was too close, so nobody had to pay up.

I was at a show this last week, and there were 2 men behind me. Before the show, they each had predicted scores for the show, and they each traded sheets of their predicted scores so that they couldn't change the scores they predicted during the night.

Oh, you met the judges for the evening.

something you put a coin into? a slot? ooops, it leaked out.

Or maybe they got ahold of the sheets that were handed out the night before to the judges for that night with a small vairance allowed b**bs b**bs

You should of asked if they had a copy of the sheets for Finals week b**bs LOL

My friends and I used to do this before the Dallas show. I always ended up winning, because I had been following the competitions all summer, and it was fairly easy to say where each corps would place.

I don't think it's called slotting. I think it's called consistency.

Did one of them have a little yellow piece of paper?