Decatur, IN

That would be my boyfriend :o) (GLEAMING!)

That drum line may in fact end up being the finest Regiment line to ever put on the uniform. They are sick. Off the chain. Shoot, they broke the chain. You must be very, very proud.

But he shouldn't get cocky about it...job's not over yet. :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That drum line may in fact end up being the finest Regiment line to ever put on the uniform. They are sick. Off the chain. Shoot, they broke the chain. You must be very, very proud.

Paul Rennick is still teaching and writing for Phantom right? Is that who y'all are talking about? We marched together in 27... :)

he isn't cocky that's for sure... but I give him mad props for marching BOTTOM BASS FOR 5 YEARS!!!! He's my hero :)

(DCI Central) Waves of Thunder, Decatur, IN

July 14, 2006

Place Corps Score

DIVISION I

1 Phantom Regiment 86.100

2 Glassmen 81.050

3 Spirit from JSU 78.550

4 Colts 76.700

5 Capital Regiment 73.400

6 Southwind 65.300

7 Pioneer 59.750

DIVISION III

1 Capital Sound 57.700

Was expecting a bigger jump than that for Colts, but it's clear who the top 12 contenders are at this point :)

Pio and SW take huge hits tonight, what the heck?

Edited by dciguy01

Capital Sound 57.70

Pioneer 59.76

Southwind 65.30

Cap Regiment 73.40

Colts 76.70

JSU 78.55

Glassmen 81.05

PR 86.10

he isn't cocky that's for sure... but I give him mad props for marching BOTTOM BASS FOR 5 YEARS!!!! He's my hero :)

Nahh...I kid...the whole bunch of them are on a mission, from what I hear.

Nice score for Regiment! ^0^

(DCI Central) Waves of Thunder, Decatur, IN

July 14, 2006

Place Corps Score

DIVISION I

1 Phantom Regiment 86.100

2 Glassmen 81.050

3 Spirit from JSU 78.550

4 Colts 76.700

5 Capital Regiment 73.400

6 Southwind 65.300

7 Pioneer 59.750

DIVISION III

1 Capital Sound 57.700

Was expecting a bigger jump than that for Colts, but it's clear who the top 12 contenders are at this point :)

yeah, the order is what i was expecting, but i thought colts, c.r, and southwind's scores would be higher than that.

Edited by TAMUK420

Pio and SW take huge hits tonight, what the heck?

Colts made lots of changes over the past few days. I suspect they are still dirty. I will see them and Spirit tomorrow at the BC show. My feeling is that of all the 12-spot contenders, Colts show has the most depth and "legs" to put them into Finals night in Madison. These next 4 weeks are going to be a real dog fight!

I'm not trying to start any flame wars or critique anyone but I have a question about scores tonight.

Are Pioneer and Southwind beind scored fairly?

I have not seen either corps perform but to me surely they are performing better then the scores they are receiving.

Its mid July and I have a hard time believing that an open class is hovering around the 60 mark still.

Also, everyone seems to think that Southwind is performing a great show...but they are still in the mid 60s?

I totally believe that a corps should be scored on how well its performing...but 59 seems surprisingly low to me.

This is just a question...not a statement or acusation.