Online Drum Corps Radio Station

DCI Radio

A friend of mine emailed me the above link. The guy plays APD's from past years, but also has 2006 APD's too. Take a listen!

Don't forget Diceman Radio, as well as the drum corps internet radio station available through the Indiana Marching website.

Diceman Radio

IndianaMarching.com (registration required)

so we have to pay for this radio? I see a 7 day trial....

Drum corps at work... ahhh.

This is a way to pick up chicks let me tell you.

Jeez, if I were single and there were chicks like that where I work I'd never leave. :D

Whenever I'm bored at home, I've always just put on Diceman Radio, I saw this station a week or so ago but I thought it was just bootleg recordings. Now I know better. I wish when you listened to the stations through iTunes that you can get it to display who is current playing.

And just this past spring, there was a weekly drum corps radio show in Southern California. Imagine that!

Hey, I saw on your site that it says that it was probably the only broadcast drum corps radio show, but up until 2003, on monday nights (?) Matt Mingle ran Drum Corps Radio through the University of Delaware.