The Come from Behind Corps

Like I said with 1992 Cadets.

6th at preview of champions

2nd by 0.5 at finals night

If I am not mistaken, in 92 Cadets were 4th in quarter finals, 3rd in semi-finals, and 2nd in finals. If there were one or two more days in the season I think Cadets could have won. Still one of my all time favorite shows

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am not mistaken, in 92 Cadets were 4th in quarter finals, 3rd in semi-finals, and 2nd in finals. If there were one or two more days in the season I think Cadets could have won. Still one of my all time favorite shows

All I remember from seeing the scores, were that they were surging and knocking on the door to first.

2003, give The Cadets 1 more day they would have been second, a few design tweaks for GE and 1 more day could have won.

2003, give The Cadets 1 more day they would have been second, a few design tweaks for GE and 1 more day could have won.

Absolutely, positively not. BD was not going to surrender to Cadets, and design flaws of that show would not let them overtake BD regardless of performance.

~G~

Final ranking for eastern corps in 82 , after battling the beginning of the season ??

3rd Garfield Cadets

6th 27th Lancers

7th Crossmen

8th Bridgemen

16th North Star

~G~

Boy, I had forgotten how well the East did in 1982. That was a great year for the east, and the top 2 shows were awesome. Classic BD vs. SCV.

I know that I don't really have anything to contribute to this, and my post might get deleted or something, but was I the only one who blushed at the Cavaliers being mentioned as a 'come-from-behind' corps?

Why? They've won titles in four of the past six years. In 2002, sure, they were undefeated, but in 2000 and 2004 they didn't settle into first until championships, and in 2001 they came back to pass the Blue Devils, after still finishing second as late as a week before quarters.

Edited by Maedhros

Why? They've won titles in four of the past six years. In 2002, sure, they were undefeated, but in 2000 and 2004 they didn't settle into first until championships, and in 2001 they came back to pass the Blue Devils, after still finishing second as late as a week before quarters.

Actual scores have absolutely nothing to do with what I'm talking about...it's probably best to leave it alone.

Actual scores have absolutely nothing to do with what I'm talking about...it's probably best to leave it alone.

*bad-dum-pish*

that was really...REALLY bad.

I know that I don't really have anything to contribute to this, and my post might get deleted or something, but was I the only one who blushed at the Cavaliers being mentioned as a 'come-from-behind' corps?

Man, I was just going to post this. That's what I get for knocking myself the #### out with some Tylenol PM all day. lol, drug abuse

Edited by Studio Tan