Anyone else think Regiment can win this thing?

I BELIEVE!

SUTA!!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Mr. French. They don't have the visual package to match the top 4 even. But they do have performance excellence going for them, big time.

I remember Mike boldly approaching Phantoms snare line last year and telling them that the drum trophy was in reach (or something to that effect) but they still would have to make much improvement to get there.

I think they did : )

Mom

I don't know guys, Phantom Regiment seems to be on the move, and the additions to the show have made it, IMO, a contender for the title. There are still a couple of weeks left. This show has really grown on me, but now comes the question of whether or not they have the time to catch BD. Three more weeks of serious cleaning, I am thinking they can pull it off.

PS - If you have not seen the show, then you are missing out. Just listening to the audio doesn't do it justice, as the visual package is wonderful!

I havent seen Blue Devils or Cavies, but I did get to see PR three times in early July against Cadets. I had no doubt they would pass Cadets and that was when they were two points behind them.

What Phantom Needed to me at the time was a lot more spots where the drill opens up, a lot stronger presence from the guard, and a lot higher execution in brass. Im sure as the show is perfected, the brass execution will be there, and Im sure the visual program will be top notch, so in reality, they need a strong, competent, consistent guard that pushes their score high.

It would be something

~G~

I am born again I say born again!!!!!

I am here to testify that Phantom is the ####!

Okay. Don't get testy, this always happenes when a dinasour steps into the room, but it is years like this that I pine away for the tic system. Now bear in mind that my exposure to corps this year is through the magic of You Tube ( please don't take this away - there is talk of it amongst the design staffs of certain corps), but from what I can gather on a purely musical level, Phantom is the ####! Now for my education, is there anyone else who has seen them and lived through the tic system who can give me some insight. Compare and contrast please.

Why would you say that ? What do YOU define as classic PR drill, and what does this 2006 show lack to define or label it as classic PR drill ??

~G~

Phantom's visual scores since forever ago reflect the fact that Phantom's strongsuit is playing. Not marching.

~>conner

Phantom's visual scores since forever ago reflect the fact that Phantom's strongsuit is playing. Not marching.

~>conner

So....you arent going to answer the question, just throw random statements out there and hope some believe you have insight and credibility ??? C'mon, do better than that !

~G~