The San Antonio Texas Saloon...

The intermission is in full swing

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any dca scores from maryland or pa yet?

The Red states have always gotten more back than they put in while the Blue states get screwed. Let's change to congressional representation based only on population rather than giving Red state extra congressmen because no one wants to live there. Why are we talking about this again?

Then actually you would really only have CA and PA those are really the only "big populated" blue states

I paid $69 last year for "all that other stuff" and discovered it was not worth it. The flash media player videos are too small and too jerky to be worth anything. Also, I have zillions of drum corps CD's so, I do not want audio clips of shows in progress. I only bought the 2006 Season Pass this week because DCI said it was streaming the San Antonio shows in Window Media Player. It didn't say it might stream them. I watch a lot of sporting events and it is very seldom that a feed goes out and when it does, it is back up pretty quickly. I think complaining is very much in order. I suspect that the people who always rush to DCI's defense, no matter what the circumstances, are DCI insiders and not fans of the activity.

Vic Russell

Sweet! I'm a DCI insider... and I never knew. I guess I'll get right on changing everything to my tastes. First thing to go, all online content and anything that might be controversial.

Agreed!

I paid $69 last year for "all that other stuff" and discovered it was not worth it. The flash media player videos are too small and too jerky to be worth anything. Also, I have zillions of drum corps CD's so, I do not want audio clips of shows in progress. I only bought the 2006 Season Pass this week because DCI said it was streaming the San Antonio shows in Window Media Player. It didn't say it might stream them. I watch a lot of sporting events and it is very seldom that a feed goes out and when it does, it is back up pretty quickly. I think complaining is very much in order. I suspect that the people who always rush to DCI's defense, no matter what the circumstances, are DCI insiders and not fans of the activity.

Vic Russell

I must admit I was always jealous of you all access pass people....

and today is my day... BWA HA HA! Now you know how it feels to be in the dark ages of drum corps where all you had was your imagination and an extra $30 in your hands. :o)

But I did miss all the updates on the shows.