Why no scores?

well, if you don't like how DCP is being run, you can always buy it back.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As noted above - I'm quite happy to permit/allow/encourage someone (perhaps YOU) to create a new thread at the end of EVERY show, with the title "Scores from [insert name here] Show on [insert date here]". This should make it quite easy for those that are interested in looking for the scores from a particular show to easily find them.

If members would then like to discuss those scores in that thread - GREAT!!! PERFECT!!! EVEN BETTER!!!!! For those that are interested only in the numbers - they should be very easy to find.

Much clearer now, thanks for the clarifications.

BTW - this is NO different from the way things have been for years on DCP .... people rushing to be the FIRST one to post a new thread with the scores. What has changed is the emergence of the "[show Name] Saloon" - where people hang-out and chat before/during the show. I'd like to see the community do both.

Does that mean when someone posts the scores in a separate thread that might become a new conversation, the thread will now be left open?

I've noticed a couple of times recently when someone started a score thread it was closed with a link "discussions already going on here" that leads you to the first post of the 1900 post "Saloon" thread.

Again, not arguing.. if you explain to me that's how you want it done, I totally understand.. but it seems like you're saying one thing and the team is doing another.

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

Edited by ScribeToo

actually I LOVE the way DCP is being run... Made that clear on numerous occasions.

ok, i must just see the complaints.

ok, i must just see the complaints.

Or maybe you just think he's complaining when he really isn't?

That could be an explanation, as well.

maybe it. however, once george said his peace, i was fine with his explanation. however, i thank you for your input into a question i aimed to George himself.

maybe it. however, once george said his peace, i was fine with his explanation. however, i thank you for your input into a question i aimed to George himself.

If you only wanted George to respond, you probably should have just PM'd him, huh?

Discussion Board. The title itself is a definition.. a board where people <plural form> discuss things.

Private Message. Again, the title is a definition. A place to engage in the exchange private messages between individuals.

Unless, of course, your intent was to try and make some sort of a public dig on the guy... but you'd never do a thing like that, would you?

Edited by ScribeToo

not unless it was deserved, i try not to be snarky and baiting when i post Stef. you of all people should know I don't hold back. But hey Tiger, thanks for teaching me how to use DCP.

If you only wanted George to respond, you probably should have just PM'd him, huh?

if he wanted to, yes. but maybe he didn't, since it was pertinent to the discussion happening in this thread? or maybe he just didn't feel like it. not like you've never addressed a post EVER to just one person.

oh wait, i'm sorry...you were talking to jeff weren't you. my bad, i should have realized that.

What an uplifting thread this has become