SoCal Power issues

I know there were lots of people upset with Season Pass, VitalStream, and the whole sitch. Some folks suggested that there should have been a backup, generator, whatever. Well, the #1 visited site in the US went down over the same weather related problems.

http://www.betanews.com/article/MySpace_Vi...ages/1153752126

I think we can all just hope it's an anomyle, and that things will be ok for ATL.

Weather forecast for downtwn Los Angeles (where I happen to also work in a datacenter) this weekend:

Saturday - 79 degrees

Sunday - 77 degrees

So we cool... B)

I hope DCI shoots for a little higher reliabillity than myspace. That site has problems daily it seems according to my fiancee', who's on it all the time.

I'm all for free speech and what not, but Cire, don't you think depicting an FBI agent pointing a gun at what is supposed to be a member of the Cadets (not sure if that's really her or an imitation) is a bit over the line? <**>

I know there were lots of people upset with Season Pass, VitalStream, and the whole sitch. Some folks suggested that there should have been a backup, generator, whatever. Well, the #1 visited site in the US went down over the same weather related problems.

http://www.betanews.com/article/MySpace_Vi...ages/1153752126

I think we can all just hope it's an anomyle, and that things will be ok for ATL.

Golly - I wonder what folks will say when next year at Rose Bowl it is this hot?

Edited for spelling

Edited by IllianaLancerContra

Golly - I wonder what folks will say when next year at Rose Bowl it is this ot?

It's very unusual for us to be this "ot" during the Summer. It's usually in the upper 80's.