Wichita Falls, TX Lounge

BCCG well....they don't call themselves a guard anymore....they call themselves a dance company or troupe or something. I seriously think that is becoming a problem with them, not enough spinning. Or at least its not as much as last years and 04.....Remember their all rifle feature last year? They spun forever.....

No 18 yet for them is not particularly strange or unfair.

Ahem! We must have forgotton that the Tupelo (7-18) CG score was 18.10. Go BCCG!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1990 ?? oh yeah, one of the top five, to me, opening drill moves ever !! BLOOOOOOO

~G~

Thank you sir! That was Steve Brubaker. Although comparatively, Brubaker was writing drill for the Cavaliers at the time and I always thought he gave them a little more meat. And I dont want one Cavalier coming on here and saying its because they had a better marching staff at the time, because at the time, we had Sly Sybilski AND Tim Ochran working our visual.

Thanks again,

Elmo Blatch

Gee, I marched in 1990 (a good year for the corps mind you), and tonight they just beat our Finals score....dont know whether to jump or to cry.

Elmo Blatch

they beat my highest finals week score (89.0) in San Antonio, and beat my highest finals score (86.7) at Centerville.

(DCI) "Rumble in the Falls", Wichita Falls, TX

July 25, 2006

Place Corps Score

DIVISION I

1 Bluecoats 90.950

2 Carolina Crown 86.450

3 Boston Crusaders 85.450

4 Blue Knights 84.050

5 Colts 79.500

6 Mandarins 74.250

DIVISION III

1 Revolution 71.750

Was hoping to see Colts top 80 tonight. Oh well. Hope it's soon! Love the Colts show this year.