Cadets' New Opener

I know, it's just the smug attitude people have about it, and just hoping for nothing less than complete failure...and at any mention of changes to the show, grin and talk about desperation.

A) It never should have come to this.

B ) No more or less smug than Hoppy is regarding show design, audience/judges reaction, and intent to do what they feel is right.

C) They take out all the vocals and win this year because they DESERVE TOO, Ill support them as much as the next guy !

~G~

and I guess my mantra : Girl in black dress and high heels, standing on a picnic bench, holding a microphone, warbling into it while not even attempt to march, hold a drum stick, play a horn, or spin equipment the entire show: Must ring true, I really cant say it anymore, its not in the forst part of the show anymore !!!

b**bs

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure if they'll be performing this at every show, but the 6-7 minute "silent park & blow" at the very beginning of the show was executed brilliantly. It seems that now the very beginning of the show consists of a 6-7 minute silent standstill concert number while the soundboard operator (and about 5 other people) fumbles around with the PA, trying to get it to work. The execution in this part of the show was flawless. And everyone knows about the "Vanguard" yell, right? Well now, the Cadets have their own version during this part. It seems that the audience now yells random things like, "We don't want the PA!" and "Drums and bugles only!" during this section. I think it'll really add to their GE scores. And since they don't seem to be getting penalized for taking an extra 6-7 minutes, they should have no problem keeping this in the show. ^0^

That is all.

Anybody wonder if Hop is going to be behind the door at Finals? That's the only desperate measure they have left.

That's the only desperate measure they have left.

They could all wear Hop masks. Sort of like Vanguard in 89, but with Hop masks.

:wub:

Alright enough is enough... this about Hop not buying you breakfast afterwards isn't it! He said you looked too peaceful sleeping so he just left!! DEAL WITH IT!

Dude, get a clue.

Why does the "borg" always resort to personal attacks when they have nothing tangible to add to discussions?? Oh, and enough is enough ?? Dont click on and read it !

~G~

Edited by GMichael1230

Dude, get a clue.

Why does the "borg" always resort to personal attacks when they have nothing tangible to add to discussions?? Oh, and enough is enough ?? Dont click on and read it !

~G~

"Oh my, a scramble to salvage whats left of the season. Desperate times.......desperate times........

~G~"

That was truely a tangible addition to this thread.... as was your, "My Challenge to the Cadets" thread, what worthless drivel that was.

And really, if you can't take a joke you're probably in the wrong place...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the thread:

I'm excited to see what this change in the intro will have on the outcome of the show as a whole. While I really enjoyed the previous intro (YES with the singing and silent drill)... I hope that this will allow them to gain some ground on Cavs, BD, Phantom (only 1.35 behind last night) and Bloooo and REALLY make August interesting! Not to mention find a balance that allows the 'purists' to at least look past the amps and appreciate the skill of the performers.

Eric

Dude, get a clue.

~G~

I think we all know you've thrown a few personal attacks around yourself. I guess you have a short term memory.