Blue Knights and Boston are extremely underrated this year.

I saw Boston a while back, but oviously, this show takes more than one viewing to understand. Now that San Antonio APDs are out, I can give the musical portion of this show a fair shot. It's amazing...a completely 180 from last year's cheesefest. I can't wait to see the show again on Saturday.

As for Blue Knights...why on Earth is no one raving about this spectacular show? It's pure Barber, and it's excellent. It's one of the most musically sophisticated shows on the field without a single ounce of cheese. Blue Knights are by far the most underrated, least appreciated Top 12 corps. I feel bad for the kids. They've put out some great products over the years and barely get any recognition. I may need to update my signature to accommodate for this.

If you haven't done so, go ahead and download these two APDs...now!

Edited by Hrothgar15

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may need to update my signature to accommodate for this.

Please don't. It's already so long that the left/right scrollbar pops up on my window. That's annoying. ^0^

Your resolution is obviously not set to 1280 X 800. :P (starts angry computer hardware discussion tanget)

I'll do you one better. 1440 x 900, baby! :P

Actually I think this is the most I have ever read on DCP about the Blue Knights show (which is quickly taking over 04, 99 and 94 as my favorite BK show ever)

Boston isn't getting enough love. Their show is CLEAN and gorgeous (esp the colorguard and use of color, wow)

Actually I think this is the most I have ever read on DCP about the Blue Knights show (which is quickly taking over 04, 99 and 94 as my favorite BK show ever)

Yeah, check out the reviews of them in the forums. People who see them live come away with a lot of good things to say. I only wish I could have the chance to see them live, but I'll be looking forward to the quarters broadcast.

I just have the sigs turned off entirely so I don't have to be distracted by them.

But yeah, I was thinking of posting a similar topic. With all the talk about the Cadets, 'Coats, PR, and a handful of other corps, there is a lot of great stuff going on that's hardly being discussed at all. For instance, I've scarcely read a word about Cap Reg or the Mandarins.

I really dig Cap Reg, they have one of my favorite openers of the year. I love that they're climbing up the rankings, and hopefully that means the show is getting tighter, I look forward to hearing the end product on the CDs.