Blue Knights and Boston are extremely underrated this year.

My question is, after listening to the 2000 CD's the other day and with the sounds/designs that these two teams play with wouldn't they have been top5 or 4 in '00? I think but hey the past is the past right?

Wes. Perkins

BK '97 '98

Didn't they finish BAC 5/BK 6 in 2000? That's pretty close to your question, no? (I don't think either corps was clean enough to top SCV at Finals in 2000 but both had great shows.)

Edited by strutta

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Knights are boring, dirty and have music that will send even the composers mother away. Boston is nice but they don't have much depth. They seemed to take some big steps backward visually. New designers?

' Guess it's all personal taste. Boston 's show is visually better than last year, in my opinion. Nice hyperbole on the Blue Knights. Their music has multiple composers, thus multiple composer's mothers. Your comments demonstrated great depth though.

Edited by X DM

Other than the completely useless arch-props, Boston has a pretty good show I think.

But those arches...don't seem to serve any purpose. They do ONE trick with them at the very END of the show...and its just bringing them together.

I dunno...I'm not sure its worth the pain of hauling them around for *one* effect, you know?

Nice hyperbole on the Blue Knights. Their music has multiple composers, thus multiple composer's mothers.

pwnd!

Other than the completely useless arch-props, Boston has a pretty good show I think.

But those arches...don't seem to serve any purpose. They do ONE trick with them at the very END of the show...and its just bringing them together.

I dunno...I'm not sure its worth the pain of hauling them around for *one* effect, you know?

I could be wrong, but something tells me that Boston has intended all along to do something with these props at Finals. More than what they're doing now with them. Just a hunch. If not, then they should have left them out of the show in my opinion..... but that's just my take on those arches or whatever they call them, that Boston has out there this year. Not much going on with those props right now, so what's the point ? So, I'd agree with you on that right now.

Edited by X DM

I'll do you one better. 1440 x 900, baby! :P

1920x1200

Pwnd.

i'll talk more about them once i see them, but i dont know what to say having not seen them perform yet.. but i'm sure they're both excellent shows