Div III

I've been watching the scores, it's definatly tight, i wish i were marching this summer with my raiders family... but they are definatly making it interesting with yamato, revo and impulse, i can't wait to see what happens b**bs

I predict that there will be FOUR D3 corps in finals.

While jumping on the bandwagon of the highest score of any evening may make for good (and safe) predictions. I am going to step out on a ledge and predict that a surprise is on the horizon in Div. III.

The Corps that are scoring well right now obviously have high quality

productions and are the favorites. However there is a Corps that has been off practicing for 3 weeks without a show that will be in Michigan City this weekend. The score from the last contest they were in is still in the top 10. They have added a few members in the right sections and fixed some drill challenges that were holding them back.

Go back and look at the numbers.

My prediction is that an darkhorse is rumbling into the picture that everyone will not forget about in the future.

It is also an even year which seems to bring out the best in groups from this part of the country.

You have to put in perspective that some of the divIII corps went home after a few shows. Also some of the div III corps havent gone up against other div III corps. Tommorow we end up in Michigan City for our first show agai8nst other div III corps. We hope we do good.

You have to put in perspective that some of the divIII corps went home after a few shows. Also some of the div III corps havent gone up against other div III corps. Tommorow we end up in Michigan City for our first show agai8nst other div III corps. We hope we do good.

Go Thunder!

Tuesday should be lots of fun and should be a great show all day long.

Yes, you have the top 3-4 in Div 3 battling it out, but also look at the other spots in the top 9 and you will see several great battles throughout.

Then the corps battling just below the top 9 should be good also. A lot of great and entertaining shows this year.

Not to mention in Div 2 the .15 difference between Academy and Spartans. WOW. With ECJ and OC just behind that!

Yes, Tuesday will be lots of fun with a lot of entertaining shows and good competiton.

This year is probably the most entertaining in the past few.

:blink::lol::lol::lol: