Atlanta scores!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isnt the west coast, theyll have it done

Just got back from the show. Thoughts...

1. Cavies--right where they deserve to be. AWESOME.

2. BD--awesome too...just not quite as awesome

3. Cadets--HOLY CRAP. I tend to be an avid Cadet hater (sorry guys) but there is just no denying that this show is freaking ridiculous. I think I peed myself during the drum feature. Yeah. I did. They deserve to be at LEAST third, and their drum score is crap.

4. Bluecoats--good I guess but...pretty meh. Their GE score should NEVER have been higher than the Cadets. Anyone who was in the crowd tonight could have told you that!

Like I said, I'm not a Cadets fan at all, but tonight made me into one. That show was tight and entertaining as heck. Seems to me like the judges wanted not to like it. Just a thought.

3. Cadets--HOLY CRAP. I tend to be an avid Cadet hater (sorry guys) but there is just no denying that this show is freaking ridiculous. I think I peed myself during the drum feature. Yeah. I did. They deserve to be at LEAST third, and their drum score is crap.

4. Bluecoats--good I guess but...pretty meh. Their GE score should NEVER have been higher than the Cadets. Anyone who was in the crowd tonight could have told you that!

I was in the crowd tonight.

You're right, Cadets should not have been in fifth.

They should have been in 6th behind Crown. :P

More tomorrow...

1. Cavies--right where they deserve to be. AWESOME.

2. BD--awesome too...just not quite as awesome

Like I said, I'm not a Cadets fan at all, but tonight made me into one. That show was tight and entertaining as heck. Seems to me like the judges wanted not to like it. Just a thought.

That was absolutly the worst performance i've ever seen out of a cadet drumline. tenors were great, basses were decent (couldn't tell much from the corner) but the snares were rediculuously bad.

Wel I just got home and was between the crowd (in the pressbox) and simply do not see the .025 spread between 1 & 2. But I'll not get into that. I am simply voicing my individual thought.

Has anyone else found it interesting that the recap does not show 12-9 from the night show? I hope that changes later today. Spirit definitely was not 3 points lower from the afternoon performance but as was said earlier, the spreads are what seem to count more than the actual performance. LOL

That was absolutly the worst performance i've ever seen out of a cadet drumline. tenors were great, basses were decent (couldn't tell much from the corner) but the snares were rediculuously bad.

Heard they lost a snare player this week on another thread. Noticed a small hole opening and closing on the left side of the line... guess they got new dots this week and are still learning.

thought the snares looked bad too tonight

I was in the crowd tonight.

You're right, Cadets should not have been in fifth.

They should have been in 6th behind Crown. :P

More tomorrow...

Sorry...have you heard Crown's drumline? Ever? :P

And the notion that the snares were ridiculously bad is ridiculous. Seriously people. SERIOUSLY.