Atlanta scores!

Spreads at the top turned out close to where I thought they'd be. Figured it'd be maybe 2 tenths between Cavies and BD, and knew that Phantom had closed their gap in vis performance a bit. For me, both BD and the Cavies shows are stagnant. BD's show is visually not all that great, and the Cavies music is sterile. Looking for Phantom to break up their 1/2 lock at the moment by next week.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets did get 6th in drums OUCH 17.5... Man, the spread burned them too. After madison being a tenth away the next closest is almost a full point with bluecoats halfway into 18.

Everyones ready to penetrate 19 and Cadets are sitting back in 17land. THAT sucks.

Cadets did get 6th in drums OUCH 17.5... Man, the spread burned them too. After madison being a tenth away the next closest is almost a full point with bluecoats halfway into 18.

Everyones ready to penetrate 19 and Cadets are sitting back in 17land. THAT sucks.

heh... you said penetrate :P

your 13 straight years of bias against the Cadets is getting tedious. :beer:

The same could be said about you and your support for the Cadets George. Oh, and by the way, were you at the show?

Your inability to admit that this show and this corps won't be "unstoppable" this year like you predicted it would be is getting even more tedious. :beer:

I admit they've been "stopped"

Now - back to Nikk's thirteen year rant against the Cadets... :P

The same could be said about you and your support for the Cadets George. Oh, and by the way, were you at the show?

no - I'll make next weekend

And I've been a frequent critic of the Cadets... find some pro-Cadet post by Nikk and we'll have "the same thing" :beer:

Woah.. biases suck... especially when someone as openly favoritist for the Cavaliers as I am can clearly see that ALL top 12 have fantastic shows this year... ANYWAYS..

I think it's clear that either the new ending went in tonight.. or needs to go in soon.