Vanguard Yell 2005

I was listening to some SCV recordings today (yesterday actually) and I heard no Vanguard Yell in the 2005 show... was it just me, did I just miss it, or was there really *gulp* no Yell??? :worthy:

IIRC it was done near the beginning of Russian Xmas Music...if you're familiar with the 87 version, you know where the place is...

I know we did it out west...I haven't heard the finals version, so I don't know if the break was still there...

OK, I heard it, but that was weak.

Especially after 2004, which is one of the most inspiring Yells Ive ever heard.

DalalallalalallalalalllalalALALLALA!!!

"VANGUARD!!!"

*afterburners on*

DAAAAAAAAAHHHH! chaka-daka...

I still get chills listening to 04 Vanguard. One of my favorite shows of all time.

'04 was a truly inspiring yell, '05 wasn't too bad, less than 04, yes. but more than some years

i dont know about you all, but i already have two different versions of '06 and i knew exactly where the yell was when i went to the Atlanta show, i couldn't talk for an hour i yelled so much... good times ^_^ ^_^

I loooove the 04 vanguard yell.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong....only about 98% sure where it's at, but on the SA APD it is at about 9:47. There is a long building sequence of brass hits/stabs, silence (insert yell here), then loud chords. Hope this helps.