No love for Pittsburg tonight?

The field is always nice and that's what makes it a good show. Just the construction around the school just made it a little madening.

I know, it can't be helped. The school looks like it needs remodeling anyway.

Other than that, can't complain with a late season show in the burgh!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Regiment must have done something to their visual program: 18.9 in Visual GE and 18.8 in Color Guard! Maybe Atlanta wasn't such a fluke after all. And 19.2 in Percussion!!! :wall:

SUTA!

edit: Before anybody points it out; yes, I realize they dropped .2 from Atlanta in Vis. GE, but its in the same neighborhood, and does make the score seem a little bit less anomolous, anyway. And the Guard is up .3. Whatever – I'm still thrilled with their progress!

Edited by DonPRBari

Phantom Regiment 93.40!!!!

holy shisa... Nice work Phantom. ^^ They're right up there with BD and Cavaliers now-- lets see if they can push that score any farther up next time they come face to face. ^^ *is excited about seeing the showdown at Allentown*

ok, I gave Pittsburgh some love in the reviews section.

My secondary thoughts on the show, check out the Spartans if you get a chance. I have no idea why they aren't in D1

So it escaped me previously. Go fiddle while Rome burns :P

ha! fair enough...

way to go phantom! thats a heck of a score for july 31st...

This was my 6th show of the year and thanks to Phantom Regiment and the Seattle Cascades it was well worth the drive and $$$.

First, even though it's about 200 miles away, I have been to the Pittsburgh show 4 out of the past 5 years. They have a nice field, but I can only imagine how much the corps hate the hill they must go up and down to reach the field. Also, the traffic on SR51 and the stop lights every 10 yards is a REAL PAIN.

The band boosters do a nice job, good concessions, quality of the program was rather cheap... could have at least used a better copier.

Disappointed that only Phantom, Boston and SW had souvies.

This late in the season I don't think show reviews are all that necessary, but I will say that Seattle

was MUCH, MUCH BETTER than I had anticipated. This corps can play! They have a very good drumline that beat Pioneer, Magic, and Southwind tonight...and from a great judge JJ Pepitone.

Can this corps make semi finals? I haven't seen Pacific Crest, but I've seen SW 3 times and Esperanza twice and YES, I do believe if these are the corps in the running for that 17th spot that

Seattle can come out on top.

My third time to see Phantom. I've seen BD, Cavies, and Bluecoats. They are great shows, but for me Phantom has the best drum corps show I've seen in several years. I really hope they are rewarded with the Gold medal in Madison.

The encore...Spartacus, Canon, New World, Elsa's. Made me ask the guy next to me (Kevin Costner) "Is this heaven?" He said, "No - it's Iow - uh - Pittsburgh".

Edited by oldbandguy

Funny – they did that 25 years ago when we played the first note, too! ^0^ Nice to know it still works! :ph34r:

Phantom Regiment: Scaring old ladies since 1981.

Oh, and I love how non-objective that newspaper article is. Good to see they support their corps.

Edited by MikeBob