Madison Weather

Chance of mosquitoes...100%

I missed work yesterday because I OD'd on Benadryl! I got eatten alive over the weekend!

For all of you that don't know - the Wisconsin state bird is the mosquitoe!

^0^

Edited by lnavis

I missed work yesterday because I OD'd on Benidril! I got eatten alive over the weekend!

For all of you that don't know - the Wisconsin state bird is the mosquitoe!

^0^

OK. Let's not overblow the mosquitos in Wisconsin. If you are in the suburbs or on a rural farm or in the North woods, sure, they are going to eat you alive. But in urban areas like downtown Madison and Milwaukee it's generally not as bad. I've been to two DCI finals in Madison (06 will be my 3rd) and mosquitos have never been a problem at the event site. If you're out watching at rehearsal sites, though, then I would definitely use bug spray.

OK. Let's not overblow the mosquitos in Wisconsin. If you are in the suburbs or on a rural farm or in the North woods, sure, they are going to eat you alive. But in urban areas like downtown Madison and Milwaukee it's generally not as bad. I've been to two DCI finals in Madison (06 will be my 3rd) and mosquitos have never been a problem at the event site. If you're out watching at rehearsal sites, though, then I would definitely use bug spray.

Ok - I agree. but with the lakes in Madison they can be plentiful!

Hmm... Weather.com is saying more rain... according to them...

Thursday - High of 83 with a 40% chance of rain or scattered t-storms

Friday - High of 86 with a 60% chance of rain or scattered t-storms

Saturday - High of 85 with a 60% chance of rain or scattered t-storms

Yeah....and this morning it said no rain for all three days, they just changed it...GO FIGURE!!! :)

Compared to what's going on with the temps, this is very tolerable. IMO weather forecasting is not very reliable beyound 24 hours. I want that kind of job. To be wrong most of the time and still get paid for it. :blink:

*Hides my BS in Meteorology from everyone... :wub: *

:huh:

At least the females in meterology are cute.

Not always! We're science majors just like anyone else, not everyone has TV aspirations :P

*won't even mention that I'm getting my Master's too...* It's a GROWING science! :blink: