Warrenton show scores?

I understand anticipation of scores, but I don't understand why people post threads like this. If people have scores, and they happen to be on DCP, they'll put them up, trust me. Until then, keep checking dci's website for scores, or look for a post that has "Warrenton" and "scores." That is all.

Lance :)

Huh?! Sometimes there seems to be a way to get the scores or comments from someone that is at the show. Excuse me for starting a thread!

Edited by tpt43

Huh?! Sometimes there seems to be a way to get the scores or comments from someone that is at the show. Excuse me for starting a thread!

What Lance is saying is that when "the scores or comments from someone that is at the show" come in, they'll get posted by whoever gets them first. That's all.

(And then tomorrow, they'll be posted by Terrance.)

I understand anticipation of scores, but I don't understand why people post threads like this. If people have scores, and they happen to be on DCP, they'll put them up, trust me. Until then, keep checking dci's website for scores, or look for a post that has "Warrenton" and "scores." That is all.

Lance :)

Dang, I was thinking about intentionally withholding the scores tonight :P

The last corps should be on the field now. There was a 30 minute later start tonight because of the extreme heat there today. Just passing the news along as was reported from the spirit housing site earlier today.

just read about this in another topic, and i was coming back to edit my post.