Yet ANOTHER high-schoolish rip off of DCI

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a freakin' joke!!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear that this site, and the fact that every post spirals into a nitpicking session, is the biggest joke.

What a tool!!!!

Thank God there are rules here, or I would really lay into you. This has got to be the dumbest response I have had the displeasure of reading.

PLEASE Suiehist...by all mean "RIP" into me.

But when you do, at least explain why.

My post simply states, if the cartoon is a rip, it indeed would be a rip on any one that has play Mars, Not just the '95 Cavalier version.

Now, if the backdrop had indeed included the actual "95 Cavalier verison on Mar then that would be bought funny and a rip.

I understand the post is a joke...Very funny clip to be exact.

So if I were juding I would give GE Vis Score of 9.0 REP but Show gets a 7.1.

I know those score are off, but I saw a lot of potential in the content and repertoire, but the excellance and execution was not there.

I'm going to stop reading after page 4

One cavaliers show in the 00s??

Which One?

You have no clue, either.

It may not have been a whole show but it was the twirling moves that drove everyone crazy. So did the Cavies rip off a band...Yes or No

I agree...we have "individuals" on this site every minute of every day who are socially inept, who cannot guage a freakin' sentence, and make the dumbest comments about everything. No wonder this place gets such a bad rap.

Thank you Orange for the humor. I found it funny, and I even marched the show in question.

The rest of you...........

Maybe you need to be on here a little longer before you start talking about the people in DCP. Socially Inept would be the last descritive verbs used for me.

Maybe I was wrong but I had a very bad morning..no a bad week dealing with a very sick Aunt. But while people feel the need to poke fun at people I made comments concerning the subject, not the poster.

And to say ones comment is dumb is belittleing the right to speak. Read my comments. I didn't belittle anyone. At first I didn't understand the video, it was explained to me and I commented on the subject.

In the words of that great man. Forest Gumb..."Thats all I have to say about that"

Heh, I know the feeling. You see a new post, you think 'this is going to be it, this is going to be the relevant, insightful thread that I was waiting for that will turn this topic around' ....but no. It never is.

"If people would just take the time to read a thread before they post the first thing they think of life would be a lot easier on DCP. " ( You said above )...............................................................................

'Not trying to be rude or anything, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said, nor meant, in that incomprehensible sentence of yours. ( But your above advice for us has been duly noted )

Alright, lets break down that sentence

"If people" - If represents a possibility in this sentence. If the course of action that is going to be explained later in the sentence happens, THEN something else happens. You can assume that people means you.

"would just take the time to read a thread" - This that you are currently reading is a thread. Forums (Like DCP forums) contain threads, which are topics of discussion. Threads contain posts, which we are about to get to. To simplify this phrase I'm saying that people should take the time to read the entire discussion.

"before they post the first thing they think of" - Not the best grammatically, but we'll try to get through it. Like I said in the previous section, a thread contains posts. I am currently typing a post. So lets review. If you will read the entire thread before you decide to reply to it, THEN...

"life would be a lot easier on DCP" - There would not be so many people jumping to conclusions and repeating the same thing over and over on the Drum Corps Planet forums.

If I were going to rewrite my sentence I would probably add a comma between of and then.

I hope you enjoyed our lesson in reading comprehension.

Heh, I know the feeling. You see a new post, you think 'this is going to be it, this is going to be the relevant, insightful thread that I was waiting for that will turn this topic around' ....but no. It never is.

I dunno .... your's was pretty good :)

Edited by Liam