Phantom's 2006 Ending

Am I the only one, looking at Phantom's 50th year anni show and Spirit's 30th anni show, that doesn't see a lot of reference to the fact it's an anni show? I know, in Spirit's case they do play some music from the old days, but when I look at it, neither has yet to employ major throwbacks to the "Good 'Ol Days". I know they could do it at finals, and I know there are some little things here and there (Spirit plays some famous tunes, but no Georgia?), but I feel when making sure everyone knows it's a major year anni, the show should be a total throwback... or not, just a thought.

The closser, as I heard it on the live stream, incorporated the descending low brass line from Elsa's, and the power chord trade-off with the mellos from the end of PR 03. The quotes were unmistakable.

The closser, as I heard it on the live stream, incorporated the descending low brass line from Elsa's, and the power chord trade-off with the mellos from the end of PR 03. The quotes were unmistakable.

Yep - in the horn block right at the end of Mahler.

ooohhh maybe they'll crabwalk...not

In the end of Mahler they do pull off Elsa, then they do the left leg click and go into the triangle. As of Atlanta they only did a small run in the wedge and the 'snap-turn-360' so I really wouldn't be surprised to see that turn into the crabwalk. Why wouldn't they throw everything out there. 50th anniversary and only a point (give or take what scores will say in 20 minutes in Allentown behind Cavies). If they do that they will have the entire crowd standing the last 30 seconds of their show