Box Center - Allentown

so put me on ignore. it doesnt bother the guy that owns the site

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speak your mind. PC is out of control

It's not about PC. It's about keeping focus on what the show is about. It's not about opinion. If you want that, listen to On the 50.

What's more, as a staff member of DCP, my goal is to represent the website in a professional manner. That episode of Box Center was not professional.

I'm wondering why this wasn't handled internally then, if it is a matter of how DCP looks to the rest of the world. It would be like Hopkins writing in his blog about something a member did that reflected questionably on the corps rather than handling it internally.

It was handled internally, but I've also gone back and listened to the episode and, personally, I'm not happy with it.

honestly, you sounded tired and aggravated in that podcast.

honestly, you sounded tired and aggravated in that podcast.

Must have been that visit to the Lehigh Valley Zoo before Saturday's show. Any zoo that charges $7.50 admission so you can look at a skunk (yes, they had a SKUNK as one of the animal exhibits) has a few issues.

Oh no !! Are we talking about the episode with me and Tom ???

~G~

Um, G, got some bad news for ya there.

The recording of you and Tom didn't work. It was so distorted because, unknown to me, the gain on my recorder's mic was cranked to maximum. I couldn't salvage it.

All in all, Allentown was not good for Box Center. Great for me, though, since I got to see live drum corps for the first time all year.

All in all, Allentown was not good for Box Center. Great for me, though, since I got to see live drum corps for the first time all year.

And...you finally got to meet me. live in person, SCV shirt and all !! :P

~G~

(Actually great to finally meet YOU !! )