Bridgemen Review?

and LIz... OMG.. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz... Mugh.. Liz ;)

:ph34r::lol::lol::blink::blink::blink:

:sos:

you're one step closer to meeting all the great friends i've been telling you about for the last 6 months!!

b**bs Y b**bs

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

rut roh

Liz your a class act!

:ph34r:

thanks

can't wait til Rochester to see you all again!!! :)

I just returned to California from a 2-week trip back home that included a trip to Allentown. Perhaps the biggest highlight on my trip was witnessing the Bridgemen's performance last Saturday. Watching the crowd dancing in the aisles during "In The Stone" made me feel like I was at an Earth, Wind & Fire concert rather than a drum corps show!

To All my Bayonne brothers & sisters,,..... THANK YOU for making us all relive and enjoy one of DCI's all-time greatest corps! For your efforts, you can be assured that Saturday's performance will be something that you will remember for the rest of your lives! I hope you enjoyed that moment on the field as much as we did in the stands!

(OverTheHill DM - It was great to finally catch up after all these years! I can't think of anyone else who would call me at 2 AM to join the tailgate celebration! Talk to you soon, my brother!)

psst ~ Terry ~ it wasn't his idea, it was Randy's.

pleasure meeting you ~ hope to see you again one day. :)

I am SO confused..., MArwan... why do you post all over here But Not at our OWn Bridgemen Forum.. are you making Plans again? hehe

Dude... I post over there from time to time... just not ALL the time. Sorry!

But don't worry... no "plans".

Thanks for bringing me there everyone.

John,

You were right I should have marched but I thought about it for too long and talked myself out of it.

Just makes the mid-life crisis that much worse you know...

Russ... there is always 2007!! we are only gonna get bigger and better!! and more funerer b**bs

From the stands.........it was such a time jump. It was so wonderful to have the Bridgemen back! Drumcorps needs this type of entertainment again. Its what brings the people back to the shows. I was misty eyed by the time it was over. Thank you Bridgemen for coming back to us!

What you saw with the Bridgemen is exactly what us OLDIES miss and a perfect example of why we are always complaining. Simply put, New Age Drum Corps just doesn't have the overall ENTERTAINMENT value. All the New Age Newbie Corps fans just don't know what they're missing. Eleven minutes of watching singing, dancing, prancing, story telling and constantly evolving geometric patterns while listening to mostly unrecognizable music is not my idea of entertainment, at least not when you compare that to what we saw in the late 70's, 80's and into the 90's. Here's to a return to IN YOUR FACE Drum Corps. Hail Bridgemen and Madison Alumni! :worthy::worthy::worthy: