Madison Weather

Weather forecast for Friday and Saturday not good... 40 percent chance of Rain on Friday night... 70 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms on Satuday night.

but, I still think its too early to make that call. Makes you wonder, does DCI have a backup plan?

Edited by Newseditor44

Well, it's still a week off, so I won't worry about it just yet. If that's still the Saturday night forecast by the time Thursday rolls around, that's when I'll start crossing my fingers.

I just checked weather.com, and it says sunny w/ 20% chance of rain on Saturday.

Since most forecasts have trouble accurately predicting tonight's weather, I'm not going to worry too much about the one for the upcoming week. As with traffic reports, you sometimes wonder if the guys in the studio have bothered to look outside. When I'm sitting at a dead halt on the interstate and the reporter says "smooth sailing" I have to wonder as to the source of his information. Likewise, when I look outside and see black clouds and rain pelting the the windows, I question the reliability of the "bright sunshine all day" forecast I just heard on the local news.

There is not a cloud to be found in the NW US today. Also, there is no big system out there. I am confident that the weather will be fine in Madison this week.

OK....this is the official US Gov't Weather Site....."National Weather Service".....

My Webpage

This will probably become accurate about 2 hours before show time on Thursday.....When the local office can walk outside/open a window and see what's going on......

I actually think we could do better here on DCP with a "Split the Pot" weather forecast....

The one thing I have learned over the years....the weather will be what it will be...No point in sweating it!!!