BD Unis

What BD uniform do you think looks best?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. -

• This year! Stripes!
    • Same style no stripes!
    • Bring back the tuxes!!

gosh, almost everyone is going for the tuxes!!!! (including me) they were hot!!!

Actually....they were rather cool on a (ok the only) hot day show (Whitewater prelims). dunnno about the 88-93 version, tho. inh 76-87 the ruffled front was a dickey, not a full shirt...not a lot of material to hold in heat there. 88-93 meebs would hae to tell if it was a full tux ####.

And it wasn;t a tux uni...it was a modified version of a US Marine officer's formal mess dress uniform (to see an original....watch the end ballroom scene in "True Lies")

And it wasn;t a tux uni...it was a modified version of a US Marine officer's formal mess dress uniform (to see an original....watch the end ballroom scene in "True Lies")

I like the original one. But the latest is more now and better than

the one before it. That one was too Blah.

I like the uniform from the mid 90's the best.

I like the original one. But the latest is more now and better than

the one before it. That one was too Blah.

Bob....can you give specifics? I'm having trouble figuring WHICH unis you're referring to.

I liked the 99-03 version the best. The one where they trimmed the sash at an angle to keep it from drooping down the side of their hips. It was so clean, sleek, and perfect for the Dev's identity. Dark, cool, and flashy. It was a good backdrop for the colorguard costumes, too.

I would have prefered the 04/05 version for this year. While I didn't really, really like it, it looked very mob-inspired to me, with the lapel and the pinstripes.

The 1994-03 Era Unis anyone?

most definitely. where's the "other" option on this poll :P

I think he meant the 94-03 Unis when he said the current one w/o the stripes, they're pretty similair, so I voted w/o stripes.

tuxes all the way...it's who they are!