Live from the Pressbox

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:beer: Nice Job Blue Stars and welcome back to D1 :beer:

I definitely agree! I'm proud of the corps.

Also, I got bored reading arguments over whether or not the Cavaliers deserved to win tonight or whatever it was you were arguing over. So I started counting the number of times that their score has been mentioned in this thread, not counting quotes. The number is 13, including the one I'm about to mention.

So, yeah. We all know that their score is 96.9. Whoo.

This is not to say that I did not enjoy their show; it is definitely one of my favourites. I will also admit that I am a little biased towards them for two big reasons (one of which is that they are the corps that got me wanting to march).

Edited by Domina

Perhaps a member of Spirit will "mysteriously" slip on an oil slick which has "mysteriously" developed on the "field."

or the collected spit from the spitvalves..

ok i just refrenced teh spit valve thread... how messed up is that?

oh and 1$ to snappettes mom

The Crossmen are a high school band.

Well a section of their show is marching bandish "football game score" but I would HARDLY call the X-men a high school band :beer:

CROSSMEN more exciting and cleaner than both.

More exciting? Yes. But cleaner? No way. I'm a huge Xmen fan, but their upper brass is really ragged, and the drill isn't too clean. They deserve to stay in 14th, no higher, no lower, unless they've been in maniac cleaning mode and got tons better since Saturday...

The Crossmen are a high school band.

I try not to take offense to crap said on here.....but this comment is low class.

If you call the show bandish...thats an opinion of the show. I just hope you aren't serious that this corps is a band. Get real.