DCA Rochester

Oh man, Campi's ... Peashey, how did we forget Campi's?

Yes, Campi's on Scottsville Rd. ... Marching distance from Genesee Valley Park. Open for business 'til midnight on weekends.

Steak Bomber - Thank me later

Campi's .. where sandwich is King!

As a rule : Any Sandwich or Sub Shop with an Italian family name on the sign in Rochester is MINT! (Ming-Yaaah).

Fresh bread. Fresh everything.

DiBella's

Rubino's

Nacca's

DiRosato's

Tom Allen

Listen to Tom he speaks the truth;-)

I was in Roch for the 1st time in 25(!) years last year and High Falls was wonderfull.

Can anyone tell me if Campi's is still over by Genesee Valley Park?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Campi's on Scottsville Rd. ... Marching distance from Genesee Valley Park. Open for business 'til midnight on weekends.

As a rule : Any Sandwich or Sub Shop with an Italian family name on the sign in Rochester is MINT! (Ming-Yaaah).

DiBella's

Rubino's

Nacca's

DiRosato's

Tom Allen

YAY! CAMPIS. Thanks Tom, you made my day.

The BOMBER. (pick your topping>ill take mushrooms, sauce and mozzerella)

The only sandwich I could barely finish as a kid!

One thing Rochester does well is FOOD!

DiBella's

Rubino's

Nacca's

DiRosato's

Tom Allen

i nominate you my tour guide.

Any info from anyone on places to eat at the High Falls Entertainment District?

The Park Avenue area looks cool, too.... Allen took us on a brief driving tour of the area during the winter...... seems like a "college town" atmosphere on Park Ave., with shopping, places to eat and so forth.

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

DiBella's

Rubino's

Nacca's

DiRosato's

Tom Allen

All excellent places. You forgot my personal favorite

Martusciello Bakery

(585) 247-0510 2280 Lyell Ave

Rochester, NY

Country Sweet Chicken and Ribs or Sal's Birdland aint too shabby either, fellas. or Up East Ave to Gitsis'...

If you are near the stadium, and just want to walk for an adult beverage, go to see my good friend Joe Pizzo at Smokin JOe's Bar and Grill right around the corner on Lyell. Live Entertainment featuring some of the best players in Rochester in a jam type setting. From the stadium head west on Lyell...only two blocks. Tell Joe I sent you... Usually a good blues band on weekend nights. Make sure you stay in groups....LOL.

Donny

Country Sweet Chicken and Ribs or Sal's Birdland aint too shabby either, fellas. or Up East Ave to Gitsis'...

If you are near the stadium, and just want to walk for an adult beverage, go to see my good friend Joe Pizzo at Smokin JOe's Bar and Grill right around the corner on Lyell. Live Entertainment featuring some of the best players in Rochester in a jam type setting. From the stadium head west on Lyell...only two blocks. Tell Joe I sent you... Usually a good blues band on weekend nights. Make sure you stay in groups....LOL.

Donny

:rolleyes: :) :D B) :angry: ^OO^

THANKS to all you Local people in the Rochester Area. All of these Post's are going to be of Help!!!!!

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni

i gotta agree...why didnt you guys show me this stuff when i was up there! :P

Jeff

You went to Empire after me and Tom were gone from Empire. The Allen boys can show you a thing or two about eating. LOL