Live from the pressbox!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from work in time to miss everything but the Madison reunion corps.

Colts missed finals :(:(:(

I don't agree with it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's arguably the best show they've ever put on the field. I tip my shako to the corps and the staff for an amazing job this year.

DCI.org is officially down for the count: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE when I try to access it.

DCP is running a little slow too, and I have DSL!!

I can remember when going to a drum corps show made you lose your voice because you had SCREAMED so loud all night . . .

Not so much any more.

Anyone else wanna start a write-in campaign to DCI HQ to tell them that THIS is what their CUSTOMERS want?!?!?

Lets not start speaking for the masses.

I was VERY entertained this summer.

I can remember when going to a drum corps show made you lose your voice because you had SCREAMED so loud all night . . .

Not so much any more.

Anyone else wanna start a write-in campaign to DCI HQ to tell them that THIS is what their CUSTOMERS want?!?!?

Although I enjoyed the Scouts Alumni projects show...I enjoyed corps like Cavies, Spirit, Cadets, Phantom and BlueDevils a whole lot more. The new era of drum corps is what you make of it I guess.

I lost the feed on both PC and Mac at the same time. I was really thinking they were going to let me see my son's age out ceremony! I was going to forgive Season Pass for all there other problems over the last 2 years!

dks

Madison Alumni were outstanding. They should go to DCA.

I'm sure someone taped it for sale.

And I saw cameras in the crowd. Will probably be on youtube in an hour or two!

DCI.org is officially down for the count: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE when I try to access it.

DCP is running a little slow too, and I have DSL!!

Yeah . . . I haven't been able to access DCI.org for the past hour. Needless to say, I'm uber-######.