Madison Scouts Alumni Project!

Malaguena totally scorched the field. No one can do it better. Madison owns Malaguena.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really cannot begin to fathom the talent level and years of experience in this alumni corps!!!!

Folks, they weren't just playing notes...they were friggin throwin down some licks in both brass and percussion!!!!!

And.... REAL weapon work in the guard!!!!!!

My only problem.... I wasn't there to see it live!!!!! :(

Edited by victorcoly

Oh by the way.......

How in the #### did they find all of those SCREAMIN soloists?!?!?!?!?!

:worthy::blink::blink::blink::blink::lol::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Also, where was the 06 corps? It would have been really cool if they had joined in. Wow....somebody please tell me that happened.

'06 corps did not take part, but it is my understanding that the entire corps did come into Camp Randall to watch the performance. I also noticed Spirit and Phantom were "in the crowd".

Why didn't I go!!!

Thank God for Season Pass

By the way, my local server went down for maintenance work at 12:00 as the Scouts were leaving the field.

Ohio was 2 minutes away from another homicide.

thank you Jami Mills for the phone call. my phone is still complaining they were too loud

thank you Jami Mills for the phone call. my phone is still complaining they were too loud

My computer speakers are also still complaining!!!!

i will pay for Pix of Joe itkor, aka the grovving tambourine guy in the pit.

Someone asked if the kids were paying attention -- we were sitting near the right-hand end of the field, where all the ageouts were waiting for their ceremony, and can tell you that ALL of them, from every corps, were riveted. Lots of "OMG!", smiles, and cheers. They definitely dug it, were grinning from ear to ear for the drum break and the soprano screamers, and were up on their feet for all those standing ovations.

It wasn't just a show, it was a time machine. Thank you so very much, gentlemen, for an extraordinary and almost indescribably great performance! ^OO^