What Went Wrong At DCI World Championships?

What do you think was the biggest injustice during finals week (e.g. [Corp A] should have made semifinals, "Champions Fanfare" was a terrible replacement piece for retreat, the hot dogs at the concession stand were too dry, etc.)? <**>

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy. . .

I wasn't able to be there at all, except via Season Pass. . . :(

What do you think was the biggest injustice during finals week (e.g. [Corp A] should have made semifinals, "Champions Fanfare" was a terrible replacement piece for retreat, the hot dogs at the concession stand were too dry, etc.)? <**>

This comes out of the D1 realm, but a 1.6 drop in Visual Ensemble from prelims to semis for Spartans. Hmmmm. They hadn't been that low since July, and I doubt any other Corps in any division took that big of a hit in one caption. I will eat those words if shown wrong.

Cavaliers should have won Visual and Music GE. i think Phantom's horn book was really boring.

You asked for rant, I give rant.

Edited before the small typo had a chance to destory the world.

Edited by Morgoth Bauglir

Cavaliers should have won Visual and Brass GE. i think Phantom's horn book was really boring.

You asked for rant, I give rant.

Eh, I've seen better rants. :P

And since we're giving opinions.

Cavaliers should have won Visual GE, but Music GE was hands down Regiment in my book. Cavaliers' music was really boring.

Cavaliers should have won Visual and Brass GE. i think Phantom's horn book was really boring.

:worthy:

UH.. did you hear Regiment's horn book? Or how about Blue Devils for that matter? Or Crown's even?

I wonder if people like you say things like this just to "be different" or because you're just really that inane.

Yeah, yeah.. it's your opinion, and we should all be nice, but really, that's like me saying Pioneer's drill was better than the Cavaliers.