Sorry

Hey gang! Sorry to leave you guys in the historical section but I had to start trouble in the General DCI section. Our opinions aren't worth anything over there so I thought I'd try to cause a ruckus!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, Keith. You and I have known each other for a while now.. and I've never been anything but honest with you so I feel like I have to say this to you publicly.

Lately, I just find myself skipping over your posts in ANY forum. Why? Because you come across as.. well.. whiney. You come across like "that guy." The one who invariably finds no value in what today's drum corps are doing.. and does nothing more than lament the "old days" to the point that.. well.. it's annoying and I just tune you out.

I still like you, Keith. I still think you're an intelligent, funny, interesting guy and you obviously have a lot of history in this activity.. but in answer to this post, I didn't even notice you were gone.

Wrong side of the bed today?

You know, Keith. You and I have known each other for a while now.. and I've never been anything but honest with you so I feel like I have to say this to you publicly.

Lately, I just find myself skipping over your posts in ANY forum. Why? Because you come across as.. well.. whiney. You come across like "that guy." The one who invariably finds no value in what today's drum corps are doing.. and does nothing more than lament the "old days" to the point that.. well.. it's annoying and I just tune you out.

I still like you, Keith. I still think you're an intelligent, funny, interesting guy and you obviously have a lot of history in this activity.. but in answer to this post, I didn't even notice you were gone.

OUCH!!!

I'm the troll here, remember? You're supposed to say that to ME!

Edited by apoch003

Wrong side of the bed today?

Not at all.

Sometimes the truth smarts.

Not at all.

Sometimes the truth smarts.

It's "the truth" as you see it. No harm in voicing that . . . just as there's no harm in Keith voicing "the truth" as he sees it. About all we know from that exchange is that the two of you will never agree on certain things. Bet that's never happened in an opinion forum before! :P

STEF - THE UNMARRIED, BABYLESS ONE!!

There's a surprise!

It's "the truth" as you see it. No harm in voicing that . . . just as there's no harm in Keith voicing "the truth" as he sees it. About all we know from that exchange is that the two of you will never agree on certain things. Bet that's never happened in an opinion forum before! :P

So.. I guess since I didn't recommend that he stop posting (and I don't think he should), then I guess we're all good expressing our opinions, right? :)

STEF - THE UNMARRIED, BABYLESS ONE!!

There's a surprise!

Bill,

If you've got a problem with my opinion -- and I never suggested that Keith stop posting .. or change anything he has to say -- then I recommend you put me on Ignore.. the same as you are now on ignore for me.

Have a great day.

Pilate: But what is truth? It truth unchanging law? We both have truths. Are mine the same as yours?

Crowd: Pilate , crucify Him! Remember Ceasar, you have a duty! So keep the peace now crucify Him! You'll be demoted! You'll be deported! So keep the peace now crucify Him!

Edited by IllianaLancerContra