Who Here Has Been the Most Acurate

When it comes to predictions of finals results. Anyone here care to predict it here for all the braggin rights. If yer gonna get upset about people predicting, I know af a Vampire Lesbian thread that's quite a read. :P Trav Oh and I haven't seen anyone other than the Renegades this year so I think we'll win this year based off of my observations.

me.

every year, i predict whoever has the highest score will win

I predict the entire weekend will be fun and entertaining. Prove me wrong! :P

Top 9, just for fun:

1- 95.70 - Buccaneers

2- 93.75 - Caballeros

3- 93.70 - Empire Statesmen

4- 92.50 - Bushwackers

5- 88.30 - Minnesota Brass

6- 87.55 - CorpsVets

7- 87.50 - Brigadiers

8- 86.95 - Renegades

9- 85.05 - Hurricanes

Top 9, just for fun:

1- 95.70 - Buccaneers

2- 93.75 - Caballeros

3- 93.70 - Empire Statesmen

4- 92.50 - Bushwackers

5- 88.30 - Minnesota Brass

6- 87.55 - CorpsVets

7- 87.50 - Brigadiers

8- 86.95 - Renegades

9- 85.05 - Hurricanes

Bill,

That's a good summation of a possible Top 9. (Not willing to take a stab at 10, huh?) I say Carolina has the inside track to joining them as the Top 10, but that still can change. Even more, you may be off only a place or two with some corps.

But, I submit that, unless the judges put the brakes on the scores rising from week to week, your scores are going to be too low. (Though you've probably nailed the 10-11 point gap from 1st to 9th.)

I would break the Top into three or four groups:

Contenders: Bucs, Bush, Cabs, Statesmen (in alphabetical order)

There is some order to this group, but all are putting on the finishing kick in this footrace to the tape. Your guess is as good as mine.

Dark Horses: Minnesota, Renegades

(Who knows what they've got going on. But, we may have a clue for MBI after this weekend.)

The "Yah, Mule! Yah! Yah!" Group: CV, Gold, Hurcs

(These guys are so close, we might see one of them act like Masala in the Chariot scene of "Ben Hur" - trying to whip their opponents, as well as their horses.)

The Misfit: Brigs

I'm not implying anything about the members; I'm just not sure which of the above groups, if any, the corps itself belongs in.

Currently on the outside looking in: Everybody else

Which one(s) of the DCA pack can put it in overdrive and power themselves into Finals: Kilties, Cru, Frontier, Music City, Sky, Sun, Anyone, Bueller? (Sorry, if I forgot anybody.)

Then, there's Class A, which is even more of mystery.

Fun, fun, fun, for the fans. (Which includes us performers too.)

See everyone in Ra-cha-cha in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Dale Bari

I'll bite...

Open Class

1. Empire Statesmen

2. Buccaneers

3. Bushwackers

4. CorpsVets

5. Caballeros

6. Minnesota Brass

7. Brigadiers

8. Renegades

9. Hurricanes

10. Kilties

--

11. Carolina Gold

12. Music City Legend

13. Skyliners

14. Sunrisers

15. Crusaders

16. Frontier

Class A

1. Alliance

2. Chops, Inc.

3. Govenaires

--

4. Dream

5. White Sabers

6. Gulf Coast Sound

7. Lakeshoremen

Honestly, some of my picks (CV, Kilties) are just wishful thinking for corps that I'm rootin' for. And Class A is just a stab in the dark... There's really no telling what's going to go on there.

When it comes to predictions of finals results. Anyone here care to predict it here for all the braggin rights. If yer gonna get upset about people predicting, I know af a Vampire Lesbian thread that's quite a read. :P Trav Oh and I haven't seen anyone other than the Renegades this year so I think we'll win this year based off of my observations.

I will wait till after ths week-end. Got to see how things come out at some of the shows.

I'll bite...

Open Class

4. CorpsVets

Honestly, some of my picks (CV, Kilties) are just wishful thinking for corps that I'm rootin' for.

Hey there...I'm one of the CV drum majors (the guy in the upper left on our show poster [see my avatar])...look me up in RaChaCha. I need to buy you a beer b**bs :worthy:

Edited by MHFontaine