Numbers in Madison's Alumni Corps ?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see 8 tenors in the video?

I was at semis. I saw 8 tenors too.

8 tenors is correct...clean tenors...and 21 very clean snares.

OK, yeah, I just checked my pic of the Fleur de lis and counted at least 8 tenors. That equals the amount of tenors from the 1996 Madison Scouts.

The alumni corps also had I think 8 more marching cymbals than this year's Madison Scouts. :P

Right before they came on I turned up my speakers right before they performed. By the end of thier show I realized they blew out my right spakers.

It was hard enough to acquire enough "normal" horns... would have been really hard to find french horns in this day and age.

The 3rd mello part was the french horn part and significantly different from the 1st and 2nd Mello split parts.

Just seen a clip and they look huge. Anyone know the numbers.

I don't know about the Madison Scouts Alumni, however, the Anaheim Kingsmen Alumni corps will consist of 300 members next summer. Wouldn't it be great to see the Madison, Kingsmen and Bridgemen Alumni corps all on the same field in one big show? That would be awesome!

It was hard enough to acquire enough "normal" horns... would have been really hard to find french horns in this day and age.

The 3rd mello part was the french horn part and significantly different from the 1st and 2nd Mello split parts.

How did you get ahold of all those G bugles? Were they all 3 valve or did you have a mix? All the same manufacturer?