ESPN2 Show - I Challenge EVERYONE!

I challenge everyone here on DCP to tell 10 people to watch the ESPN2 on Sept 5th. Pick any 10. New people, longtime fans, age-outs, former marching members, the local HS band director, your former HS band director, your current director, your boss, your co-workers, your parents....doesn't matter, just pick 10 and get them to watch.

We can sit around and complain that the format isn't the way we like it, or we can put our energies towards a positive pursuit. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Who's with me?

I'm gonna have a big watch party at my apartment... here's hoping the prospect of free beer and chips will entice my non-band geek friends to check it out. :)

Count me for 90-100, I'm on my band's social committee and we're makin a night of it with a huge screen, popcorn, and soda so we're gettin as many people to go as possible. (yeah it's not beer and chips, but it's high school band not high school football :P )

just sent out an invitation to about 200 people on my band email directory, then also sent out a event invitation on my college facebook account, another 200...

Edited by Hawsebt

Alto...I want you as my band director. My director scheduled a rehearsal until 9:30 on that day. :drool::drool::angry:

just sent out an invitation to about 200 people on my band email directory, then also sent out a event invitation on my college facebook account, another 200...

Hey, Facebooks not a bad idea, I think I'll toss that out there.

DCI.org also offers a feature where you can send out an e-mail newsletter to as many addresses as you want.