best & worst guard "uniforms" of '06

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite were the Cavaliers' Borg, followed by Blue Knights minimal design. Least favorite would be the Colts, just didn't work well.

I actually liked most of the guard designs I saw this year. I liked Crown's, but when combined with the purple plumes, I thought there was way too much purple on the field for my particular taste.

I'd have to say the Capital Regiment had the best design of the year.

Does anyone remember when the guard used to actually wear uniforms? I'd love to see that again!

Favorites: BD, Regiment, Glassmen(yeah, I know that's a little out there), Blue Knights

Least Favorite: Colts & Scouts (by far the worst two) Cap Reg, SCV, Spirit, Mandarins

Harvey

Favorites: Actually a fan of Cadets' unis, Cavies tweaked my interest as well, Glassmen

Least: Scouts hands down

I thought the scouts outfits,worked quite well with what the show is. Very tribal and such. sure those "capes" were a little out there, but it worked. Can't think of any tribal oufits that usually have bright blues and purples, the browns and oranges were right on.

I agree that it is what was necessary for the role they were playing, but I still didn't like the colors, as appropriate as they were, or the cape thingys :P