Live From the Pressbox!

:)

THANK YOU!!! ALL of the DCP family!! I really enjoyed the night with you..and I am dry...LOL!!! Don't believe that...I wish I was there and soaking wet...Good luck everyone tomorrow....Mar

HI Mar!!! *waving*

Tony ;-)

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) B) B) B)

CAKES!!!!! b**bs

How the ....err...well...you know, YA DOIN'

Tony B)

Not bad Tony. Just a bit strange sitting home. Missed you in Maryland. My first show with the Hurcs this year was Clifton. I was also teaching the Jr. Corps from New London, The 7th zRegiment. So that;s where my Saturdays were until they left for tour.

"CAKES" B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

B) B) B) B)

Not bad Tony. Just a bit strange sitting home. Missed you in Maryland. My first show with the Hurcs this year was Clifton. I was also teaching the Jr. Corps from New London, The 7th zRegiment. So that;s where my Saturdays were until they left for tour.

"CAKES" B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Seeing you in Arnold, MD would have made Donna's and my night!!

Hope to get to see you again soon.....(it's ONLY been 32+ yrs!! b**bs )

Tony ;-)

Thank you to all of our 'guest commentators' - Cozy Baker, Key Poulan, Tom Peashey, Todd Tanji, Danielle, Dave, and of-course ... Kevin for their GREAT comments and reporting from the stadium here. The weather has been a real challenge .... but the corps and audience were incredible.

Also - THANK YOU for your participation here this evening and making this a fun project to do.

We'll be back 'on the air' tomorrow - with coverage from the Alumni Spectacular ... then the DCA Championships tomorrow night.

-john

John, what a change from years past.....when a few dozen fans were posting scores as they came in from cell phones and the DCA web-site.

I particularly relished all your fine pics. And I am hoping to hear more commentary and specific hands-on or ( eyes-on ) from the voices in "The Pressbox" at Finals tomorrow. Thank you all.

What part of the drum caption put the Bucs on top? Tonight, it couldn't have been ex. Cabs were ridongulous tonight (pit, too). Bucs viz design and technique was superior. Bush vizz performance top shelf. Way 2 go horn judges. Bush deserves that championship consideration. Rocky Point (esp the final mellophone run) was silly, silly, silly.

My top 3: Empire (GE), Cabs (perc), Bucs (vis).

:worthy:

Congrats To BUSH!

Winning Guard and Horns....OH yeah!!!!!

^OO^ What he said!!!! :poke:

What part of the drum caption put the Bucs on top? Tonight, it couldn't have been ex. Cabs were ridongulous tonight (pit, too). Bucs viz design and technique was superior. Bush vizz performance top shelf. Way 2 go horn judges. Bush deserves that championship consideration. Rocky Point (esp the final mellophone run) was silly, silly, silly.

My top 3: Empire (GE), Cabs (perc), Bucs (vis).

Field Perc:

tech mus

Bucs 97 100

Cabs 98 98

Ens Perc:

mus perf

Bucs 98 94

Cabs 96 95

Kinda sorta. I sat in on soprano at one of the horn rehearsals ahile back and met him. He's a cool guy and from what I can tell is really enjoying the Kingsmen Alumni Corps.

I play mello with Ray in KAC, he's a blast!

RM - RAY

ampssuck