Live From the Pressbox!

Should be - it's on the DCA site.

And so it is. I'll post it in the Scores thread.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tomorrow, top 3 class A, top 10 Open. Anyone playing exhibitions?

Edited by kusankusho

during our CorpsVets show, the wind took off several Aussies. I stepped over a cg dealer's cap. greg teems, dm, w/o missing a beat or step, moved from backfield to the front, scooped up a visor and put it on like it was part of the show. class act. quick thinking.

Thank you to all of our 'guest commentators' - Cozy Baker, Key Poulan, Tom Peashey, Todd Tanji, Danielle, Dave, and of-course ... Kevin for their GREAT comments and reporting from the stadium here. The weather has been a real challenge .... but the corps and audience were incredible.

Also - THANK YOU for your participation here this evening and making this a fun project to do.

We'll be back 'on the air' tomorrow - with coverage from the Alumni Spectacular ... then the DCA Championships tomorrow night.

-john

I can't keep up with the pages! Great job, DCP crew!

I ALMOST feel like I'm there.

Cozy...find Ed and tell him to buy you a hot cocoa on me!

BTW - I'm costuming a production of "The Fantasticks"

here in Oak Park. My bad I didn't get it done quickly

enough. 7 hours just to build and sew a doublet. ug.

MAV...in the toasty Windy CIty

BTW - I'm costuming a production of "The Fantasticks"

here in Oak Park. My bad I didn't get it done quickly

enough. 7 hours just to build and sew a doublet. ug.

My wife got me hooked on the Fantasticks. Gotta be one of the more original Broadway musicals ever.

Thank you all for helping me get through this day!

I miss being at DCA, but I'm glad that I'm not in that weather. Been there, done that other years while in MBI.

Now all you at the stadium get in out of the weather and enjoy some warm refreshments and a good night of sleep!

Thank you to all of our 'guest commentators' - Cozy Baker, Key Poulan, Tom Peashey, Todd Tanji, Danielle, Dave, and of-course ... Kevin for their GREAT comments and reporting from the stadium here. The weather has been a real challenge .... but the corps and audience were incredible.

Also - THANK YOU for your participation here this evening and making this a fun project to do.

We'll be back 'on the air' tomorrow - with coverage from the Alumni Spectacular ... then the DCA Championships tomorrow night.

-john

THANK YOU!!!

John, Kevin and ALL of the DCP family!!

Till the morrow!! b**bs

Good luck to ALL finalist...

Tony B)

dave medeiros is on the phone wanting to know why the CorpsVets score was not what we expected...i'll keep those thoughts to myself. personally, i was anticipating a possible 89 tonight and 90 tomorrow night. we fell short of our goals. just wait until the dealers deal to get us started tomorrow night. we'll pin the fan$ ears and erase laps from the opening fanfare.