Alumni Spectacular

The title of the show said it all. It was great to hear familiar tunes played by powerful, balsy horn lines. The place rocked. Terrific drum lines were featured by all 9 corps also. Great to see color presentations again. Color Guards, nice flag, and in some cases rifle work. Some corps did drill, some parked and barked. I wanted to hear good music played soft when should be, and LOUD when it had to be. I got it all. Sent chills up my spine. The talent that assembled in that stadium yesterday morning was phenominal. Loved Scout House playing as they marched off. Crowd appreciated each corps performance. Got my moneys worth.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title of the show said it all. It was great to hear familiar tunes played by powerful, balsy horn lines. The place rocked. Terrific drum lines were featured by all 9 corps also. Great to see color presentations again. Color Guards, nice flag, and in some cases rifle work. Some corps did drill, some parked and barked. I wanted to hear good music played soft when should be, and LOUD when it had to be. I got it all. Sent chills up my spine. The talent that assembled in that stadium yesterday morning was phenominal. Loved Scout House playing as they marched off. Crowd appreciated each corps performance. Got my moneys worth.

I fully agree. i just wish they would have let some other alumni corps in like Optimist and Royalairs from Canada.

I am happy that you enjoyed yourselves. It was a pleasure to play for a knowledgeable crowd and try to deliver what we knew they wanted to hear. When I saw my first alumni show in 2002, I said to myself, "That looks like fun. I want to take a shot at this."

Glad that I did!

A few shots of the Bananas from my vantage point in the upper deck Sunday: Liz (LegalEagle) are you in any of these??

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

Edited by Scerpella

More alumni fun. Mighty St. Joe's at Rochester.

LeadLine.jpg